“Great Chicken, Excellent Price”
Review of Mr Chicken - CLOSED

Mr Chicken
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 September 2016

Recommended by Track Officials at Watkins Glen Raceway. Both my partner & I had the half chicken plate with fries and homemade coleslaw. About $8.50. Chicken was tender, juicy yet completely cooked. Line up was out the door and it was mostly locals. Highly recommend this resto. Order at counter and take to your table.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Stopped here for lunch , there were 3 of us we had 2 chicken finger platters, and my husband ordered the half chicken thinking it was brosted but it was baked, he said it was good but not what he was anticipating, I also had the potato salad and it was very good. And the service was quick and the staff friendly and patient.

Reviewed 12 September 2016 via mobile

I ordered the spiedie sandwich which is shredded marinated chicken on a hotdog bun. The chicken was so salty I couldn't finish it. The BBQ Ham sandwich is more like a sloppy joe on some deli ham. Fries and chicken gravy were good. Way overpriced. It is conveniently located.

Reviewed 3 September 2016

If you are in Watkins Glen, got to find mr. Chicken, well worth it , great fried chicken, and all the sides !!!!

Reviewed 28 August 2016

We ordered the whole chicken with fries, potato salad and 2 sodas. We enjoyed everything. They did give us dinner rolls, but they tasted a little stale. It is cash only and there is an ATM next to the register.