“A warm welcome, beautiful views, ideal location”
Review of Marina Hotel

Marina Hotel
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Salmiyah
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

The service was excellent, the location ideal, and the staff just welcoming...Although it was on the cold side the beach walk was always rejuvenating after a long day in meetings....Aairwati and his co-workers made me feel at home....I'll be coming back....

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
MarinaHotelKuwait, General Manager at Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr. Samir,

Thank you for your review.

We are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed every minute of your stay. Our team is dedicated to providing a seamless stay for every guest and we are elated to hear that you enjoyed the attentive service.

We thank you for your loyalty and it will be a pleasure to host you again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Marina Hotel!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago

This hotel is one of the very best among the top hotels. I am a frequent traveler and expect a lot from my hotel services. My experience here, having stayed twice, has been superb. From courteous staff to cleanliness and orderliness of the room; all are impressive.
In particular, I wish to point out that Rabeh who is one of the restaurant staff members is extra nice and very warm in welcoming customers and making sure they feel right at home. He went out of his way to ensure that everything I need for breakfast was done well and delivered promptly with a courtesy rarely experiened nowadays. This is a super employee and a great asset to the hotel. Next time I am in Kuwait I will not hesitate to stay in this hotel. Congratulations on this great place and even greater people.

Room Tip: Excellent views
Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share this lovely review with us.

I am delighted to hear that you received such wonderful service while with us, and found that all details were tended to during your stay. It is also great to know that everything from our facilities to guest rooms were to your liking.

Rabih is an asset to us and I thank you for recognizing his efforts. I have conveyed your appreciation to him and he has expressed his thanks.

Reviewed 26 November 2017 via mobile

At first, I thought it does not worth to stay at this five stars hotel. The cost was a bit high and we would be out for shopping most of the time. However, its great location, the nearby attractions including the Marina Mall around made things different and enjoyable much more. We had stayed two wonderful nights at this hotel. Upon our arrival the staff provided two connected rooms with direct access to the little garden and to the sea walk by the beach. The room size was excellent and every things were neat, clean and generously available. No indoor swiming pool but the available outdoor would be lovely at summer season. I think, the men's jacuzzi needs support handles as guests get down and when they get out.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank SaeedOmani
MarinaHotelKuwait, General Manager at Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and we really appreciate your comments on Trip Advisor.

We are sure that other guests will find your opinion about the hotel, location and the pool very helpful

Our staff strives to create a service experience for our guest which is a lasting memory and I am pleased to note that we fully met your expectations in terms of service level.
We have taken your male Jacuzzi feedback in to consideration and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

It will be a pleasure to host you again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Marina Hotel!

Reviewed 18 November 2017

I stayed in Marina hotel on this weekend , it was a Fabulous day there in the hotel.
the swimming pool, Atlantis restaurant and the reception all where at high range
my advise as a guest there to all people who looking for relax and calm is to book in this hotel.
specially the location in near the famous Marina mall.
big thank to Marina hotel staff special the front office manager ( Mr. Mohammad)

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
MarinaHotelKuwait, General Manager at Marina Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 November 2017

Dear Mr. Alrefaie,

Thank you for your kind words and consideration, above all for strongly recommending the Marina Hotel to other guests. We really appreciate your comments on TripAdvisor and we are sure that other guests will find your opinion about the hotel, location and staff very helpful

I have shared your comments with Mr. Mohammad and our staff, and all of them were very happy to receive your feedback. We work diligently to offer the best service and a great stay for each guest. It is nice to know when this succeeded

It will be a pleasure to host you again in future. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Marina Hotel!

Reviewed 17 November 2017

This was my first stay at the Marina for five or six years and my fond memories of the property were rekindled. Although now getting on for 14 years old, the unique atmosphere of the hotel, tranquility, safety and spaciousness is unchanged.

The staff, from receptionists to security guards and wait staff are still among the best trained in the region and genuinely care. The bedrooms are spacious and well appointed although the marble floors may come as a surprise to some - I personally like them.

The breakfast buffet is excellent and unusually offers my Gulf favourite, lemon and mint juice.

The location is out if this world and is truly relaxing as you will appreciate gett8ng back in the afternoon from meetings in the city. To sit on your balcony and watch the sub go down is truly magic.

The pools and nearby beach will prove popular with families.

Room Tip: You must gave a sea view
Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Salmiyah
4 km away
0.8 km away
Best Western Plus Salmiya
Best Western Plus Salmiya
#5 of 14 in Salmiyah

Been to Marina Hotel? Share your experiences!