“Big assortment of food”

Cuisines: American, Caribbean, Dutch, Bar
Good for: Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

You can try a big assortment of food. You can choose in big and small dishes witch can be handy if you want to share or don't want to eat a big meal

Reviewed 14 April 2018

Bingo offers two portion options for many items on their menu. This allows you to sample every course or choose a smaller portion if you want lighter mealor large portion if you are really hungry. Food was good. I had the Garlic Gambas (shrimp scampi) in the small portion and it was absolutely delicious and perfect size to let me sample a dessert. The service was polite and quick, but could be more attentive. They didn’t push the drinks, but it took a while when I wanted wine with dinner. Prices are very reasonable by Aruba standards. I would try other island options first but would also try Bingo again. There’s no sign on the entrance but it’s just beyond Citgo Gas.

Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

My friend and I enjoyed a great dinner here. She had French onion soup and I had cream of mushroom. Delicious! We each had a Bingo salad and enjoyed them. Creme Brulee for her and Dutch pancakes for me. Fair prices, wonderful and courteous service, too. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 9 April 2018

We always dine at Bingo's on our first evening in Aruba. It reasonably close and we can get a light meal after 15 hours of travel.

I ordered my favorite goat cheese salad and ordered their burger, rare, to go, My wife ordered the same salad.

Regarding my order: I requested extra cheese and dressing as always, which comes at additional cost, no problem. I told our server that I would let her know when to put the burger order in, I want that very rare, please... No problem, just let me know and it will be done very rare. Great. My wife and I each had a glass of wine with our dinner, when we were close to completion I signaled our server to place the burger order.

About five minutes later she arrived with my take away food and our check. A very enjoyable first dinner. Our food was good and our server was great, About one hour later I was ready for my burger and all I needed to do was nuke it for thirty seconds. A rare delicious burger.

Our second visit didn't go nearly as well due to a server who I will refer to a dipsy. She didn't seem to be able to comprehend what I wanted.

I did a take two of my previous order from the prior week:Goat cheese salad with the extras and a very rare burger to go and I made it clear I would let her know when to place the take away order. My wife ordered the grouper. When our food arrived there was no extra cheese or dressing. My wife said her fish needed to done a tad more. No problem...Please do the fish just a little more and I didn't get my extra cheese or dressing.

It took about five minutes for Dipsy to return with my wife's Grouper and my hamburger. I cut into the burger and sure enough, well done. .. Excuse me, didn't I make myself clear when I placed our order? I told you I would let you know when to place the burger order, this hamburger is not rare it;s well done....Oh, I forgot. as she walked away. Where is our server from our last visit. Or all the visits over the past 5 years?

So I consumed my not very good salad due to the lack of extra cheese and dressing and my wife ate her slightly overdone grouper. When our check came I was charged for the extras as well as the burger.

I asked to speak to a manager and Dipsy gave me a look like I just threatened her employment...I waited several minutes and the manager arrived; I shower her the check and told her why I had no intention of paying for something I didn't receive or a burger that I wouldn't eat. I told her what I wrote here and she redid the bill which I paid.

In closing this review I want to make it crystal clear we like Bingo's. We returned once more during our four weeks in Aruba and had a great time with our friends. Their food is usually good but all it takes is a "Dipsy" server to ruin what should have been an enjoyable meal and it's up to management to train their staff properly.

I strongly doubt my negative experience with that server was a one time issue.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Small resteraunt, wonderful food, Dutch flavors, fresh fish. Had a filet minion , excellent and fairly priced,attentive wait staff real pros.fancy scrumptious deserts all home made.