“Out of the way restaurant with excellent food”
Review of Old Cunucu House

Old Cunucu House
Ranked #12 of 61 Restaurants in Noord
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 2 April 2018

This is in the middle of a residential area, but taxi driver knew exactly how to get to it. Fiesta Arubiano platter was shared by the 3 of us to get a true feel for Arubian food. I had to try the Higra Hasa (small cuts of beef liver with onions and green peppers) and was not disappointed. My husband enjoyed the whole red snapper, and "Auntie" had her usual coconut shrimp. The vanilla ice cream with rum raisins was awesome!
Wonderful outdoor dining in an intimate setting.

1  Thank KCsew

Reviewed 30 March 2018

This place is fantastic! family a little hole in the wall away from all the high rises that definitely became my family and I's new favorite restaurant! The food takes a little bit of time to come out (even at calm hours) but its worth it for sure. All the dishes are homemade and its REAL food. Great atmosphere with live music. Will be coming back next time we are here for sure.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We were given the name of this restaurant from the guide of our city tour. We enjoyed a lovely evening listening to music while we enjoyed a wonderful meal. The catch of the day was very flavorful as were the other entrees ordered by others in our group. Very relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 30 March 2018

We had an amazing meal here and I definitely recommend this place! Very authentic, delicious dishes but unfortunately pretty slow service (hence why I gave 4 stars). Also there's live entertainment which we really enjoyed.

Reviewed 26 March 2018

Our dear friends who go to Aruba every year, took us to this place, The food was very good, I had lasagna, the others in my party had seafood. We all enjoyed the meal very much, Had a man singing and playing guitar :) I would recommend this place!