“Perfect for a family reunion!”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
conniefar...
easton, pa
“Perfect for a family reunion!”
Reviewed 1 July 2013 for a stay in June 2013

This house was great for our family reunion. Every family had their own bedroom & bath. My daughter & her husband had the separate apartment on the first floor. My other daughter, her husband & their two children had two bedrooms on the second floor & my son, his wife & their son had a suite on the second floor. My husband & I had the master suite on the third floor. The third floor had a large living room on the right, an even larger living/dining room on the left & a huge kitchen in the center. The kitchen was very well stocked with everything we needed for cooking. Every floor had more than one deck. From the top floor we could see the ocean both from the front & back decks. The house is gorgeous & appears to be brand new. There is a lot of parking & were able to fit a number of cars both front & rear. There is a huge outdoor shower w/a curtain. There is also a gas grill on the patio outside the apartment. This house is only one block from the beach which was perfect for us to carry all the equipment that goes w/3 grandsons under age 5 & 8 adults. The beach was wide & completely uncrowded. The water temp was already 68! My son got married on the beach at 6:30 PM while we were there We all just marched out into the sand where my daugter-in-law had decorated w/shells & lanterns. The captain of the lifeguards even provided us w/a beach wheelchair to get my 86 year old mother to the wedding after regular hours. Then we hosted a part for 30 people at the house, There was more than enough room for people to mingle while the little boys watched movies. I would absolutely recommend this place to families w/small children. We found a fabulous playground on 127th St in MD (behind the HI Express) where we took the boys every day. The place was expensive, but worth every penny to not have to cross the highway w/the little boys. We were w/in walking distance of several food & ice cream places.

PS The first day we had the trouble w/the washer. The owner had a repair man there the second day. Amazing!

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Location, location, location
Travelling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Baltimore

Reviewed 26 July 2012 for a stay in July 2012

Maryland
Reviewed 3 November 2011 for a stay in October 2011

Check-in / front desk Service
Travelling group: Family with young children
Your age range 65+
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
US$2,000
/ Week
Make Enquiry
Talk to the Manager
Never pay for your holiday rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing