“Me.”

Infinity Diner
Ranked #2 of 60 Restaurants in West Babylon
Cuisines: Diner
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

Service was good, food was hot and was good. I would go hack again. The food came fast and we were surprised how fast

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We always come to infinity when I need a break from cooking. Been coming for many many years. The staff is always friendly and the food is very good. The house dressing is to die for. I recommend this diner for any meal.

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Had lunch and then breakfast on a separate day while on vacation with family in Lindenhurst. The bacon cheeseburger and fries was outstanding. The Belgian waffles and bacon are delicious. Staff is friendly with a wonderful sense of humor! I wish we had diners like this in Columbia SC. Anything you want they have on the menu. The menu is so diverse. Atmosphere is cozy and comfortable.

Reviewed 15 September 2017 via mobile

Normally I cringe at the thought of diner food, but Infinity Diner is definitely a cut above the rest!

Reviewed 10 September 2017 via mobile

Nice dinner , clean, good menu. I had the triple decker chicken salad with fries. A soup, and a egg cream drink. All the food is good, plenty of parking, near sunrise highway. Special on the menu ever day. Crowded all the time.