Rodos Blue Resort(Afandou)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$190
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$241/night.

Golden Days Hotel(Afandou)(Great Value!)
US$46
  • Breakfast included
US$281
US$272
Orbitz.com
Oasis Hotel Bungalows Rhodes(Afandou)(Great Value!)
US$299
Hotels.com
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
All reviewsnice stayentertainment teambaby poolpool barfresh fruitgreat holidayfamily holidaygreat funafandou beachpoolsrhodosfridgesunbedsbalconyreceptionlindosseptember
Reviewed 18 July 2017

The room was very confortable clean and with plenty of space, everything was working perfect and the personel was always willing to fulfill our needs with smile and profesionalism.The food was excellent with a lot of greek cuisine influence and healthy incredients. Specially the pool and the pool-bar gives you the impression of a dreaming place with distinctive and at the same time effective personel.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2017 via mobile

The girl al the bar is just best and the kindest of the hotel
If you are good for her she will take good care of you :)
The only thing is that you have look out with the food but that depends on what you like
For the rest its a big family hotel

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank seppe v
Reviewed 18 January 2017

Stayed at the Dessole Lippia in June 16 and had a great time the staff were excellent and could not do enough to make our holiday really enjoyable and we would like to thank them all each and everyone of them and there manager Mr Kostas who has a very good team, and we would not hesitate in recommending The Lippia to anyone who wants a great holiday and lots of fun in the sun .

Room Tip: one up.away from pool are.
  • Stayed: June 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank John M
Reviewed 21 October 2016

This is going to be a very mixed review because for every negative report there is also a positive.

Rooms
During the stay we were in three rooms. Day one we were in 4112 a ground floor room near the pool with a stench. The room would have been adequate if it was not for the smell but was small and dark. We did find that the chrome on the taps has been worn through and there was no kettle or facilities to make tea. A complaint I have had before in Greece so not specific to this hotel. Day two we moved to 3313 which was a little bigger had a balcony and a great view of the sea. Comfortable room however every day at 4:30 a cock started crowing and at 6:00 a pump or some other mechanical equipment started up for the day. After a week because it was the end of the season and they wanted to close our block we were mover to 2212. A suite in the main building. Superb and something I was not going to give up however there was a musty smell which we disguised with air freshener.

Hotel
Hotel was clean and catered very well for the guests the staff were very friendly and very helpful.Predominantly Russians and Germans with the odd French couple however I was the only Brit. This didn't bother me however my Partner was most upset with all the Russians, Odd given that she is one. lol. The all inclusive drinks were poor. The BBQ restaurant however is very good. This is a family hotel and there were many children around which I don't find t be a problem.

Best described as plentiful and adequate. Would not write home about it but there was plenty and given my fussiness I could always find something to eat at every meal. I will however not be going to all inclusive hotels in the future.

Overall
Adequate mixed feelings but don't think I would go back or encourage my friends to go there. My friends stayed in another hotel and I now know where I would go. So thanks very much for the holiday but please improve.

Internet.
Aweful. Most rooms unattainable and in the suite the signal kept dropping out

Room Tip: Opt for a suite
  • Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SImon A
Reviewed 16 September 2016

lovely holiday but sadly the hotel did not live up to expectations. we were the only Western European people in the hotel for five days until some French people arrived. the rest of the guests were Eastern European who sadly did not seem to treat the staff very well. I have been going to Greece for over 30 years and love how friendly and happy everyone is, unfortunately this was not the case at this hotel apart from the reception staff, the lovely guy serving drinks in the restaurant, the girl at the bar and the guy at the bbq restaurant as staff were a bit surly, no smiles, eye contact etc which was a real shame, but then some of the other guests were demanding and bad mannered and some of the kids were so unruly they were a nightmare! maybe they had ground the staff down?! on the positive side the sun shone solidly, the communal areas, pools and facilities were all spotless, the food was ok but not much variety. however our room could have done with some tlc and a good update, especially the bathroom. the sheets and towels were changed regularly but that was about all that was done in one week's stay. the "fitness centre" which we were keen to use had no machines or real equipment which was very disappointing. the animation team were lovely and not at all pushy as in some places. the beach was rather disappointing, not really a "private" beach no facilities, just umbrellas and loungers. just a few hopefully constructive comments - what would be really good would be if drinks were served at your table in the evenings and maybe the restaurant could do with some sort of screens/partitions to try and deaden the noise, and ?a maitre d' to supervise things to prevent people walking around with their plates of food looking for a table. to be honest I enjoyed my holiday cos we just relaxed and got on with it. the key question - would I go back - probably not unless it has a total refurb and update and it was definitely out of school holidays in all countries!

Room Tip: the buildings near the mini golf are quiet
  • Stayed: September 2016, travelled with family