Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
More Information

Ways to Experience Jetpack Perth
from US$117.98
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 March 2020

Edward arrived right on time. Gave clear advice and instructions with careful detail. He offered a choice of activity and gave us reasons why each activity had pros and cons.
Equipment was maintained and safety a priority in his instructions.
We had a great fun and received excellent tuition.
I did think the website was a bit confusing when I booked but I emailed Edward and he sorted us out.
I would certainly recommend this to friends and go again

Date of experience: March 2020
1  Thank cdmUK
Edward M, Owner at Jetpack Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 18 March 2020

Thanks for the review!! and glad to hear you enjoyed it

Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

You have to try this! Totally worth it ! Edward was very professional and knowledgeable ! Highly recommend to anyone that loves water sports !

Date of experience: February 2020

Thanks for the review!! and glad to hear you enjoyed it

Reviewed 18 January 2020

not only was Edward the best ever instructor, this experience was beyond worth the money, not only for my younger brother who had the time of his life, and now has bragging rights, but for my whole family who was kept 110% amused and entertained by his first 30 mins of not having quite picked it up. Edward is a fantastic instructor who is friendly funny and teaches so that no one gets hurt, he made the experience way better by allowing me and my sister to sit on the back of his jetski to film our brother and see up close what was going on. IF YOURE THINKING ABOUT DOING THIS DOOOOO ITT!!!! so so good will be doing again for sure!!!

Date of experience: January 2020
Edward M, Manager at Jetpack Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 27 January 2020

Thanks for the fantastic review Hannah! it was great to see your brother enjoying the experience and a pleasure to meet you beautiful family

Reviewed 31 December 2019

From the moment I arrived at the beach the registration process and instruction from the experienced staff was smooth and informative.
The clear instructions and guidance offered by my instructor meant I was able to get out of the water and stay in the air at my very first attempt, having no previous experience on a skate board or the like there was none more surprised than me.

I found the whole board flying experience exhilarating, after 20 minutes I was offered the chance to take a jet ski out for the remainder of my time on the voucher, I jumped at the chance to have a blast on one of these machines which I have often admired from the beach, and it too was amazing!!
I cannot recommend Jet Pack Perth too highly they really made me welcome and my whole experience something to remember for a long time after I return to the dull cold weather in the UK.

5 stars from me no problem :)

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed 4 March 2019 via mobile

I got bought this as a voucher from my younger brother. Excellent value. Something that I thought I would be bad at but the directions and coaching (through a headpiece during the session) is excellent. Definitely would recommend.

Date of experience: March 2019
Edward M, Owner at Jetpack Perth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2019

I am glad you enjoy it. It was a pleasure to see you flying