“Terrible coffee. ”

Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Terrible coffee.
I have no idea how a cafe cannot serve an average drinkable coffee.
Unfriendly staff and my husband could not even drink his coffee (flat white).
We have not tried the food but thought it was quite expensive.
Next door (Banksia) makes a good coffee.

Date of visit: March 2021
Write a reviewReviews (221)

Reviewed 7 February 2021 via mobile

We visited on Australia Day and sat outside. The meals we had very nice, nothing fancy but tasty. We did have to wait a long time for the food to arrive but as it was a public holiday, it was to be expected. We were also glad that it was open for dinner as it appeared to be the only place that was!

My 2 year daughter was acting up the whole time as she was bored but the young waitresses were very nice to her, smiling and waving.

Date of visit: February 2021
Reviewed 3 January 2021

amazing food great service and lovely atmosphere my wife and i had the marron and local fish both were really fresh and cooked well my friends had some burgers they said they could tell they were home made and not just frozen pattyies all in all was great lunch would absolutely recommend this cafe

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank trn7453
Reviewed 2 January 2021

Our family of 8 left feeling terribly disappointed considering it cost us $200 to order burgers and toasted sandwiches in which we could not eat. I had a veggie burger made of mash potato and beans and my brothers chicken burger was inedible.
We read previous reviews and thought we were going to enjoy our meal but we were left extremely disappointed. The waitress was pleasent but the owner/manager was very dismissive.
All round a very very dissapointing experience.

I hope the next owner pulls it together for the town.

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank Senaless
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

Stopped here, hoping something was open and were pleasantly surprised. The place is spotlessly clean, the room was warm, otherwise we would have sat outside. The fish and chips were delicious and the salad was one of the best. Highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: August 2020