“Delicious meal!”

Besito Mexican Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Besito Mexican Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 44 Restaurants in West Islip
Price range: US$15 - US$25
Reviewed 2 July 2018 via mobile

My husband and I took a chance to get a table for an early Sunday dinner. We lucked out and go one of the high top tables. The wait staff is very attentive. We had the table side guacamole which was delicious but could have used a little salt. My husband ordered the cerviche app special. It was definitely big enough for two. It was loaded with shrimp, calamari and mahi mahi. It was well seasoned with a little kick. For my entree I had the tile fish special with a side of baby spinach. The tile fish was done to perfection. My husband had the crane asada. The skirt steak was like butter. The accompanying salad is fresh and flavorful.

The margaritas are delicious and there is also a nice selection of Mexican beers on tap.

Although our meal was amazing, I will say this is a pricey restaurant, but was definitely worth it

Besito W, General Manager at Besito Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2018

Dear Sinatra,

Thank you for your feedback we appreciate you reaching out to us and sharing your experience. It really means a lot to our team to receive a compliment like yours regarding your recent visit to Besito. We are deeply committed to our guests and providing all of them with an exceptional experience. I cannot wait to share it with everyone so they will see how their hard work has positively impacted someone’s day!
We thank you for your feedback and we hope to see you back very soon!

Saludos Cordiales,

Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

This place is small and it was very crowded on a Saturday night but we were seated at our reservation time regardless. Food was just delicious, not a huge menu but the dishes were diverse enough to please us. Cocktails were excellent!

Que bueno! Thank you for the positive feedback! Hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed 19 June 2018

The food was exceptional and I was with people who do not typically love Mexican food as I do. Everyone was impressed. Our server was knowledgeable and attentive. The other staff was also very helpful. Prices for food and drinks were comparable and fair but definitely would have paid for it. I eat out a lot and this is what I wish every restaurant was like!

Besito W, General Manager at Besito Mexican Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Reviewed 19 June 2018

great atmosphere, good lighting, nice décor, excellent food and service. good spot for date night, good selection of entrees, apps and drinks. guacamole is made to order table side.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

A great place close to ho,e with wonderful cuisine. One of my favorites.went to celebrate a birthday with family members. We will be returning frequently.