“Beautiful views”
Review of The Galley

The Galley
Ranked #5 of 11 Restaurants in Westport
Reviewed 10 July 2017

This restaurant has great views. One waitress is awesome, the rest seem to be kids who could care less if they have a customer or not. They're too busy on their phones and gossiping to wait tables. I would have given this restaurant a bad review had it not been for the ONE waitress who was really awesome. She was friendly, helpful and quick. The food is good, not great but pretty good. You can't beat the views and the accessibility. We docked our boat right in front of the window where we were seated.

Reviewed 9 July 2017

We made a stop at that place merely due to a GPS recommendation. The food was bad. Clam chowder tasted like canned soup you by for a buck in a grocery store.
Before I visited this place I was sure it's hard to mess up a burger. This guys did... came out tasteless on a cold bun.
The service was ok, but the server could have mentioned all extra charges that apply to the stuff she recommended to us.
Worst $50 dollar meal ever.

Reviewed 22 October 2016

Nice place to eat. Great food marina priced. You sure get enough and it is very good. Their burger is over the top. Has plenty at the marina for large boats.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

First a disclaimer . I live across the street from The Gallley. You can visit this establishment by boat or car. Do not expect fine dining. Expect a casual friendly affordable spot to get a good meal or enjoy a drink or two. The menus is to the point, limited items but good for both carnivores or vegetarians. Sit outside if there is room. The views are spectacular. The deck is perched on the lakeshore. By the way the galley is in a marina. Our most recent visit was for lunch. My wife had a chicken wrap that she enjoyed. I had a burger that was excellent it came out as ordered. Not your basic burger. The lettuce and tomato seemed to come strait from a garden. Our meals came with sweet potato fries that thankfully were crisp. My wife had a sofa I had a regional craft IPA draft. Our waitress was attentive and polite. We were not expecting fine dining. We were hoping for relaxing and The Gallery served that up beautifully.

Reviewed 2 September 2016

Ordered a hamburger, and asked for it to be medium well. It came out almost raw. The service was lacking. We had to go up to the counter to ask for more water and the server never came back to ask if anyone wanted more drinks. The soda was extremely watered down and had absolutely no carbonation. I wont be going back to the place anytime soon.

1  Thank Ranger53

Been to The Galley? Share your experiences!