US$144
Hampton.com
US$74
US$139
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We were very happy with this 15 room motel, given the price that we paid. The neighbourhood appeared safe and quiet, the gentleman at the check-in was friendly and accommodating and they had HBO! The room was very pleasant and clean (it was a non-smoking room) and looked pretty newish overall. The bathroom was a bit dated but the water pressure was good and it totally suited our purposes. There is a cute chocolate store right next door to the motel and the location is close to a variety of eateries and not too far from the Walden Galleria and other places. We will definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: If you stay further away from the road it will be a little less noisy in the mornings.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed 3 nights at the Inn while away on business. This is a no frills hotel however, it served its purpose for me. The rooms were a little dated and needed some tlc when it came to cleaning. There was dust behind the furniture and appliances. Other than the overall attention to detail in the cleaning it is a decent place to rest your head. I would stay again if need be.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank leeterance
Reviewed 29 August 2013

I stayed two nights with this hotel this August. Initially I had a smoking room and I found it stinking.
I requested for a non smoking room and the staff was nice enough to comply. I found the non smoking room to be a vast improvement over the last. It wasn't smelly, the bed cover did not have holes. So my suggestion would be to go for smoking room. If you are a smoker you can always step outside. It's better and more convenient since all the rooms are ground level.

Room Tip: Non smoking room is the way to go with this one.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Dooti
Reviewed 22 July 2013

The name says it all. The staff were friendly and efficient upon check-in. The room smelled a bit funky from someone smoking in it before. The sheets were scratchy. Everything was clean, towels and linens included. There was bar soap and shampoo. Good internet and good sized TV. I think it was over-priced but it was tourist season so this was about as cheap as you got. 72/night with tax.

Room Tip: The farther from the road the better.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank mrkickit
Reviewed 25 June 2013

Ok this is not the prettiest hotel. If you want to spend your time lounging by a pool and have luxury finishes around you, this is not the place. My daughter and I wanted to go shopping. We wanted to spend our money on shopping and not on a hotel. We stayed for 2 nights and saved a ton of money. The place is old, not pretty, needs updating but it was great for saving some money. There were no free breakfasts but we like to go out for breakfast anyway. I would like to see a deadbolt on the door but otherwise we were fine.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family