“A fairly-priced motel for last-minute reservation.”
Review of Budget Inn

Budget Inn
Ranked #10 of 13 Hotels in Williamsville
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Made the last-minute reservation without any issues. Arrived at the hotel late in the evening, with our reservation details/forms and keycards ready. Quiet neighborhood. Shopping centers and restaurants are just about an eight-minute or so drive away. The room was a bit outdated but clean and in order, and had a microwave oven. Wi-fi connectivity worked well too. We had a good night sleep. Breakfast was okay (considering the hotel rate) with sliced white bread, mini-muffins, apples, bananas and cereals.

Room Tip: King-sized bed was higher than usual.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

This motel is a little further from the airport than I had anticipated, but not enough to take a star off. The exterior is definitely old world, individual rooms side by side that you drive up to. Though very well maintained, it initially looked nothing like I had expected.... it looked like a motel right out of 1950's Hollywood. My hopes were not high.
When I met the owner I was charmed. A friendly, concerned and caring Indian gentleman, he made sure I was aware of how the wifi worked and that breakfast was available in the morning.
When I went to the room I was totally surprised: it was spotlessly clean, and boasted a king size bed with beautiful linens and comforter. Everything was placed with care..... toilet paper was not just on the roll, it was turned in to a point. Face towels were decoratively placed... everything had the sense of extra care being given, of pride in their presentation, and it showed in every aspect of the Inn's functioning.
I didn't make breakfast: I slept in. But I'm sure it had the same "extra" care that everything in this Inn displayed.
One got the sense that this Inn was run by someone who takes a lot of interest, pride and love in his endeavors. It was a very pleasant stay.

Stayed: June 2017
Thank Kathleen Martin... Q
Reviewed 17 January 2017 via mobile

Hotel was a dump. All we could get last minute for a wedding. Dirty socks were found in our room and spiders in the tub. Room smelled funny also. Was a last minute decision as we had no where else to stay. Very outdated. They also charged my credit card twice.

Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 November 2016 via mobile

Scammed. Booked two Queens guy tried passing off two twins. So he says only room bigger beds 2 king handicap roll in shower room. Not ideal with baby get to room it's two fulls. I mean dude cutting the mattress tags doesn't take the tags off the sheets not to mention a king has two separate box Springs. Had to stay as it was late and had been driving for 8hrs.
Next issue. Bathroom curtain 6in short causing the entire floor to get wet. Bathroom door knob about to fall off had to fix myself. No keys available so in order to come and go you have to get the desk clerk who as it happens doesn't stay all night.
Heat and ac are either on or off so I was up every 20min to control room temp.
Best part is we booked for 3 days online didn't notice there is no cancelation.

Stayed: November 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 August 2016

My wife and I went to Buffalo for our Granddaughters christening and this was the closest hotel to where the event was taking place. We stopped at the hotel to change and freshen up before the christening and were pretty disgusted with the condition of the room. There were cobwebs on the lampshade as well as other areas of the room. Leftover beverages in the refrigerator, the carpeting had rips and tears, and dark spots on the ceiling from moisture.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Williamsville
1.9 km away
Motel 6 Buffalo Airport
#8 of 13 in Williamsville
2 km away
Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member

Been to Budget Inn? Share your experiences!