US$118
US$55
US$169
US$148
US$129
All reviewsover the topsalvatore's restaurantunique hotelsausagewafflesjacuzzi tubfree shuttlenext morningshuttle servicebuffalo airportbuffalo arearoom was largewalk in showerthe breakfast areacommon areascomplimentary breakfastfirst floor
Reviewed 7 June 2015

Great comfortable well appointed hotel.
Great food and service in the bar and restaurant.
Wonderful free breakfast included with the room.
I stayed using Choice Hotel rewards points and was upgraded to a suite without asking!

• Stayed: June 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank jeffk130
GMIII, General Manager at Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2015

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your experience with us here at the Garden Place Hotel. I give you credit for pointing out all the special features that make us different from the rest. Our award winning food and service is a true testament to the Salvatore's tradition here at both the restaurant and hotel property. We will continue that same tradition at the new "Delavan Hotel" that we are building right now above Salvatore's Italian Gardens facility. We are so glad that your stay was comfortable and that you recognized your complimentary upgrade into one of our elegeant suites we have to offer. We look forward to your return and I will gladly share this review with all our managers and staff. Enjoy your Summer and stop in to say hello next time you are here. Thank you from all of us here at the Garden Place Hotel.

Hospitably,

John A. Santora III
GARDEN PLACE HOTEL
JSantora@Gardenplacehotel.net
716-635-9000 x4416

Reviewed 1 June 2015

I booked this hotel as I was looking for somewhere near the airport and with an airport shuttle bus. This is fairly close to the airport (about 2 miles) and has a shuttle bus, which can be called free via the phone set up at Buffalo Airport. The room was very comfortable - always a good thing for someone with jetlag! The free breakfast was a nice way to start the day - free waffles are always a good thing to me, if not to my waistline!

One thing I would like to mention in particular are the staff who were courteous, friendly, willing to share a joke with guests (a *major* plus in my book) and happy to help, including going above and beyond in some instances. I hope to return in the not so distant future.

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled solo
2  Thank thecardman
Reviewed 29 May 2015

Don't worry about whether the room will be as good as the reviews. My friends and I stayed in nine different rooms in the last week and every one of them was flawless.
This is the place where the flight crews stay and I'm sure they look forward to it. Close to the airport and an easy drive into downtown Buffalo.

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank MrWayne
Reviewed 27 May 2015

We've stayed here 3-4 times in the last 18 months, and will go back for sure. We did run into some trouble with the water in the bathroom, but when it couldn't be quickly fixed we were upgraded. Looking forward to our next trip already!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2015

very clean rooms,polite and helpful staff, enjoyed eating breakfast in the courtyard.Excellent value for the dollar.Plan on staying again in a couple of months.Easy drive to niagra falls and senaca casino.

Room Tip: king suite
  • Stayed: May 2015, travelled on business