Salvatore's Garden Place Hotel, an Ascend Hotel Collection Member
Hilton.com
US$105
Home2.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$120/night.

US$142
US$127
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Hospitality Inn(Williamsville)
Budget Inn(Williamsville)
US$89
US$83
Orbitz.com
All reviewsover the topsalvatore's restaurantgarden placeempress suiteunique hotelsausagewafflesfree shuttlejacuzzi tubnext morningshuttle servicebuffalo arearooms are largebuffalo airportwalk in showerthe breakfast areafree breakfast
Reviewed 8 June 2017

The hotel helped us to unwind and enjoy the last days of our vacation. The staff was over the top wonderful with any request asked. The on premise bar was a nice way to end a day spent touring. Breakfast was very good with many choices. They have a "sister" property down the street with a wonderful restaurant. If we are in the area again, this will be a definite must stay.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2017

Fun, over the top decor. Room a bit dated but clean and in excellent shape. Great breakfast choices-and included in the price. Bar area is nice, too. Lots of parking.
Only negatives- the WIFI is SLOW. I was staying there on business and had some files to send it it took a long time. No evening food served there-you can order from a limited menu at the bar and they make it at their restaurant just down the road (WELL worth a visit) and bring it to the bar. ALWAYS on my list of favorite places to stay!

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Purchased a overnight package to celebrate my boyfriends birthday and couldn't have been happier with everything. From the value to the quality of the accommodations to the delicious food at the restaurant everything was wonderful.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 May 2017

The room was great with a view of the front entrance courtyard. Everyone went out of there way to help when I had phone. cord that stop charging my phone and giving me a snack to take to the nursing home from breakfast. They also assist me with a ride when the weather turned bad and I had to get to the nursing home. They were very friendly and gave me support through a very hard time when my relative was dying.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 May 2017

Me and my Husband Stayed Here for a getaway absolutely Fantastic. The Food from the restaurant was perfect the room was perfect and the customer service was outstanding, If we needed anything at any time through the night Taylor and Pam Would go out of there way to make sure we are taking care Of. Cant Wait to Stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple