“Every bite is a delight!”

Break'n Eggs Creperie
Ranked #1 of 165 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

It’s a struggle to describe how incredible the food is! Can I say food orgasm? Yes, it’s that good! The Smoked Salmon Crepe and Filet Mignon Crepe are both insanely delicious. It’s difficult to decide what to order, because everything looks and sounds so good!
I’ve been there 7 or 8 times now, and have always been pleased with my meal. The restaurant is very small, and extremely popular, because the food is absolutely fantastic.
Expect to wait, but I assure you, the food will be worth the wait. They lack sufficient space for waiting. Customers crowd the entrance and line up out the door. Like standing in a painfully overcrowded elevator. Except elevators are larger than their entrance.
I have learned to specify that I will wait in my truck, so they won’t give away my table. (I’ve waited anywhere between 20 minutes to an hour.) Again, the food is absolutely worth the wait!
Service has been good to just decent. It’s a crazy busy place, and the servers are definitely running in many directions.
Gotta say, I wish the owners would relocate to a larger location, with adequate space for the hungry crowds to wait comfortably inside. The menu, however, is perfect as is!

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

So disappointed that after waiting 45 minutes and being so excited over the crepes menu our waitress was rude. Ordered special of corned beef hash and immediately asked for it to be taken back when it arrived as it was 90% potatoes with a sprinkle of corn beef thru out loads of grease. She snapped that that’s what corn beef is. When she didn’t like the tip i presented (10%) she told another waitress i was rude which my 11 yr old daughter heard and was saddened. When you 11 yr old says “let’s get out of here the spirit isn’t nice” that says it all.

Reviewed 8 March 2018

Went with two friends here, at their request, for my first time. Arrived at 11:30 am and had a 15 minute wait. Packed!! Wonderful menu of crepes and range of omelettes and pancakes. This is an open kitchen and you can see all the prep. We ordered pancakes (banana & strawberry), greek omelet and lots of sides. Drank pomegranate ice tea (sweet) and coffee. Great service and wonderful food-both taste and presentation. We are going back and will try the crepes. Hint: when you enter go right to the counter to get your beeper.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I stopped in at the Main Street location for breakfast on Sunday. We arrived around 9:30 which resulted in about a 40 minute wait for a table. Since we were visiting from out of town and it was my birthday we decided to wait. There were quite a few people who also decided to endure the long wait for breakfast here. There isn't much room for waiting inside but they do have buzzer which have a range that goes into the parking lot. The restaurant has a listed capacity of 38 people. So it would be a little more difficult to accommodate a large group during prime dining hours.
The restaurant offers a great selection of items around the Crepe theme and non crepe items such as French Toast if you prefer. Surprisingly they actually serve real maple syrup, which is definitely rare for mid level restaurants.
I felt like my order was a very good size. I was happy with the amount of cheese and meat which was included. The breakfast potatoes had a lot of flavour but were a little colder than I would have liked.
On the plus size the wait staff seem very pleasant and personable. Unfortunately, our waitress seemed to have forgotten about us. Fortunately, the other wait staff stepped in when they noticed that our plates were not cleared and someone else was able to assist with our bill.
I believe the prices are reasonable compared to other restaurants at this level.
The ambiance in the restaurant is nice. It's good for friendly gatherings or meals with family. It's definitely not as relaxed as a basic diner.
Overall, I enjoyed my meal at Break'n Eggs. I would definitely consider coming in earlier to try and avoid the long wait time. That I don't think I would do again.

Reviewed 26 February 2018

We were on our way to Rochester and found this restaurant on trip advisor and wow did it live up to it's reviews. The food came out quick and it was amazing. We got the eggs benedict, scrambled eggs breakfast and the cookies and cream crepe. The portions were big and everything was delicious. The cookies and cream crepe was a little piece of heaven. We will be returning here on our next drive to New York. It was only a few minutes off of the main road so it was really quick and easy to get to.