“Best Mongolian in WNY! Tons of options and great Sushi as well.”

MoMo's Mongolian Grill and Sushi
Ranked #63 of 167 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: We provide a unique Create Your Own Stir-Fry dining experience that you will not soon forget. Guests are offered a plethora of options by giving guests ownership in choosing their own ingredients from a great variety of choice meats & seafood, fresh vegetables, crisp salads, and flavor-packed sauces and spices. The food is then prepared by expert grillers on a 600° 7-foot grill.
Reviewed 4 March 2016

Awesome place. I was so glad to find a real Mongolian BBQ in Buffalo. Service was amazing and the food bar was much better than you'll find anywhere else in the area. I ordered a sushi roll as well without looking at the menu. (We had the grill/buffet so I got the roll for Dessert.) I got a Philly roll and it was much larger than I expected and very well made. I was shocked at how cheap it was considering the quality & quantity. There are slight differences from the Mongolian BBQ I am use to (in Texas) but that's to expected going from place to place. I absolutely loved it and can't wait to go back.

SunsMongolianGrill, Manager at MoMo's Mongolian Grill and Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2016

Thank you for the excellent five star review, Tim! We are pleased that the cuisine was to your satisfaction. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 17 February 2016

Western New York has never had a real Mongolian Place that I know of. Mongolian style cooking was usually only avaialble in the Chinese all you can eat buffets and it was usually done on a regular flat top frying surface. But never a real circular Mongolian style grill with cooks mixing the food and cooking it using wands. The meat and vegetable selection is awesome with no shortage of every type of sauce you could imagine.

Add to that a great sushi chef who will hand-make some great sushi. I had a simple $5 Philly roll, and it was the biggest philly roll I have ever seen, especially for only $5.

The prices for the all you can eat Mongolian are very competitive with lunch being around $10 for an adult and dinner around $14 for an adult with many more seafood options available at dinner.

If you like Mongolian style then this is a place you want to visit. If you have never had it, then I highly suggest checking it out as it will probably become one of your favorite styles of asian food.

I rarely, if ever give 5 stars to any restaurant. This one deserved every star and then some.

SunsMongolianGrill, Manager at MoMo's Mongolian Grill and Sushi, responded to this reviewResponded 26 February 2016

Dear Troy,
Thank you so much for the review! It means a lot to us that you left us 5-stars. We are so happy to hear that you loved the sushi and the service and we hope you’ll stop in again the next time you are in the area. We appreciate your business and your kind recommendation.

Reviewed 16 October 2015 via mobile

Shogun has been around for quite some time. It's always fun to go. It's on the expensive side. However you're paying for the experience and entertainment. I suggest going for a birthday because its ridiculous what they do.

Reviewed 13 August 2015

Great restaurant for a night out with friends and family. My family enjoyed it but we thought it was overpriced. We thought the taste of the food was just ok, nothing spectacular.

Reviewed 2 July 2015

I had the shrimp & Mahi Mahi and although the performance was fine it was the food that'll make me come back. Best I ever had at one of these places. It's been there forever (good sign). Service was perfect, chef was fun, food was awesome, drinks were great....if that doesn't work, what are you looking for? Everything I got a taste of...steak, fried rice etc was delicious. Can't wait to go back.