“Excellent food - great atmosphere - Perfect Service!”

The Eagle House Restaurant
Ranked #6 of 173 Restaurants in Williamsville
Price range: US$10 - US$40
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Bar Scene, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Historic & Charming Setting, Tavern Set In Old Stagecoach Stop...happy Hour & Full Service Bar, Lunch, Dinner & Banquetssummer Patio, Winter Fireplace...a Buffalo Tradition
Reviewed 1 May 2018

We went to lunch here but also have been here for dinner. Started with delicious Irish Coffees because it was cold outside. Had the banana peppers appetizer - tasty stuffing. I had the chicken pot pie that was wonderful. Others in party had salads! They had enough to take home. We ended with wonderful desserts - Apple Crisp - that came out warm! Cheesecake was also enjoyed by others.
Service was prompt and efficient.

Date of visit: April 2018
Tricia B, Owner at The Eagle House Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2018

Dr. Tim
we're so glad you enjoyed your visit here
appreciate your excellent review
see you in again soon!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

This was my first time here, but I'm guessing the place is the same as it has been for 50 years and that may be a good thing. Very nice old English tavern feeling. Lots of old, dark woodwork and very warm feeling.

The menu features items that were popular quite some time ago. Breaded and fried stuff, but updated a bit with more trendy flavors here and there. I had something that was called something like banana pepper chicken. It was fine. Not memorable, but nice. The large roll was very fresh and warm, though not partcularly interesting The salad was fresh, but not particularly interesting.

The service was pretty decent and we really enjoyed the atmosphere.

Date of visit: April 2018
1  Thank adwoman

Thanks, Sue!
See you in again soon we hope!

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Whenever I am in town, this is a go to place for me. They have a great atmosphere for nearly any occasion, a great fish fry, and I'd highly recommend this place.

Date of visit: May 2017

hello LJ618
thanks for the recommendation
we're so glad we're a stop when you're in town

see you in again soon we hope!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

We stopped on a Tuesday for lunch and they had a good crowd. We both had the chicken pot pie and it was delicious! Our server was friendly and efficient. We used or $10 off Entertainment coupon and took 2 desserts to go. The Mexican Sundae and Grasshopper pie were very good.

Date of visit: March 2018

Thank you, appreicate you and your review!

Reviewed 2 March 2018 via mobile

As I was about to enjoy a steak somewhere my aunt suggested the Eagle House. I lived in Williamsville for years and never went - quite silly of me. I’m glad she did too because I was about to devour some meat dish on a Friday during Lent!
We had a delicious margarita (or 2) at the bar and a great lunch also - I had the ratatouille with salmon. I was looking for something a little different with the ratatouille but it was still very tasty! The vegetables were flavorful and complemented the fish.
I’m sure they have other wonderful menu on any given day but it was extra special to see only fish or seafood on the special menu.
I will surely be returning soon!

Date of visit: February 2018