“Not the best we’ve had at this restaurant”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #105 of 161 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Barbecue, Mexican
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Reviewed 13 October 2017

I went recently with my daughter who was in from out of town. We were seated immediately and the wait time for our meal was fine. So was the service. My meal was delicious but my daughter was underwhelmed. She always tries to order a salad. This one had fruit and was supposed to have honey lime dressing. She couldn’t taste the dressing at all and after finishing half of it found a little dollop of dressing under all the lettuce. The salad had what looked like burnt sesame seeds all over it that my daughter thought were awful. My complaint was that our table smelled like it had been cleaned with a somewhat dirty cloth. I like this restaurant and will probably go back, but I hope they work on these issues.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Went for lunch with a friend. Poor service. The place was dead but the 4 employees standing around seemed busier with their cell phones than providing services. We left after ordering an appetizer and waiting 40 mins for it to arrive. When it did finally arrived it was plopped on our table without even a word from the server. We moved on to the Buffalo Bre Pub where the service was excellent and attentive.

Reviewed 16 August 2017

Visited this restaurant early afternoon. Restaurant was 1/2 full. Waited quite a few minutes to even get a menu. Order was processed quickly and our food was served hot. Food was average; nothing particularly stood out. Unfortunately, we had to flag down our server, as he was more interested in talking with his friends.

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Was the worst food we have ever eaten!!! We come here all the time and usually is very good but the manager Tom said they had new cooks so maybe that was it. I hope so for next time.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

Food was good. There is a lot to choose from. Restaurant is a bit loud. Server was friendly but not too attentive.