“Tasty!”

Mighty Taco
Ranked #49 of 167 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 2 July 2015 via mobile

If you are visiting from out of town and never been to Mighty Taco, you must go check it out!! WAY better than Taco Bell ... Tasty! We had the Mighty Taco, Mighty Burrito and loganberry to drink!

Reviewed 16 June 2015

I always stop here when I am in town. Food is good and service is pretty fast. I usually get a burrito and they are quite filling.

Reviewed 8 April 2015

First of all, who uses american (processed) cheese in a taco? Don't good restaurants use cheddar? I find american cheese to be too salty and otherwise flavourless.

We found the restaurant expensive and fairly bland overall. Plus, at the supper hour, there was only a couple of people there.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

My brother lives in the Bufalo area and loves this place. I even buy him gift cards for birthdays and christmas. We went for visit and we dined twice in the last 5 days. My husband who's on a strict diet loved the fish tacos and I loved the buffitos chicken salad with banana peppers. My husband says we now have a new go to place when visiting.

Reviewed 3 February 2015

Still one of the best taco chains IN THE WORLD. I just like the way they do things at Mighty Taco. And trust me I have put away a few thousand over the years. DON'T CHANGE A THING YOU GUYS STILL ROCK THE TACO WORLD