“The best tasting tacos in the world!”
Review of Mighty Taco

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Mighty Taco
Ranked #73 of 161 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 25 September 2016

Oh I wish there could be Mighty Tacos all over the country, or at least where I live in SC. The flavor of the beef is just the best. Better than any of the national chains. Why would anyone go to those when you have Mighty Taco here.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I understand this is a Buffalo institution... But this was truly awful. I can appreciate a cheap taco, even from a chain, but this was subpar. I'd rather have Taco Bell, which is a phrase I thought I'd never have to utter.

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

This place is a must visit for every trip to Buffalo.

No place in the world compares to Mighty Taco.

I always get the number two, mild with chips and loganberry.

Mmmmmmm

Reviewed 22 June 2016

Being from out of town, when I asked the hotel staff if Mighty Taco was any good, they looked at me like I was an alien. "Yeah, it's Mighty Taco." I understand this is a Buffalo-area institution ... but this was the worst taco I've ever eaten. Maybe I'm spoiled by Chicago-area Mexican food, but honestly, I would have just been happy with Taco Bell quality or better, and was still disappointed. Staff was friendly, prices were decent, and service was efficient, but the food was just awful.

1  Thank George E
Reviewed 17 March 2016

I've gotten burned out on Mighty though I use to count it as a favorite fast food place. There's always an issue. Either the line is super long and nobody acknowledges it at the drive through-Mighty often has long lines because it's popular but I'm talking 15 minutes + sometimes and then more wait time at the window and nobody says a word about it. It takes too long to try and get food there when I'm on my way to school or another appointment.
I've had hair in my food, undercooked food, overcooked food and the wrong food. It's just too much and I don't trust it anymore.
Pricey for the inconsistent quality. Blah