“offensive staff”

Add it.
Tim Hortons
Ranked #5 of 6 Bakeries in Williamsville
Reviewed 4 October 2015

Drive threw window, they can't seem to consistently get their coffee and food orders correct. I always take the coffee and food with out any complaints because they get so upset with me if they are asked to correct the order.
Mainly the staff is rude period.

Reviewed 1 August 2015

On a recent visit to the Tim Horton's at 5225 Sheridan Drive in Williamsville, NY, I asked for a veggie wrap with lettuce, tomatoe and cheese. No meat. The response was, "We don't make veggie wraps. If you want one, I would have to charge you full price for a chicken wrap," which I'll add has recently gone up in price. I've been a long-time customer of Tim Horton's, and other's that I have visited in the past are always accommodating to a person who does not eat meat. Veggie wraps have never been a problem to make at any other store and I was not charged the high price of a chicken wrap.Today, more and more people "go veggie." I was extremely disappointed, not only with the worker's refusal to make a veggie wrap, but also in the attitude I received. I am in the Sheridan-Evans area nearly every day, but will notreturn to that Tim Horton's.

Reviewed 29 July 2015

Tim Horton's has the best coffee! That's way the drive-thru lines are ridiculous. They also have great muffins. This location sells bags of whole bean coffee so I have fresh ground Tim Hortons's every morning!

Reviewed 15 February 2015

Coming from Canada we always enjoy the site of Timmy's, specially after few days or weeks away. I am not embarrassed to say I miss my timmy's.

Reviewed 24 October 2012

Great coffee and egg sandwiches to start the day! The coffee was fresh and hot and the service was good.