“Margarita ville”

La Tolteca - Buffalo, NY
Ranked #13 of 174 Restaurants in Williamsville
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: La Tolteca mexican restaurants are synonymous with mexican food a long established mexican restaurant in the country. La Tolteca offers a wide variety of authentic mexican cuisine that has developed a loyal customers. Come and enjoy the authentic mexican restaurant with Us.
Reviewed 4 July 2018 via mobile

Only recently checked out this local place
Every experience has been good. Margaritas are wonderful, always fresh and addictive chips.

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

We’ve been enjoying this place for years! Seating is always a cinch. Bright and cheery atmosphere. Lunch specials are very reasonable. Dinner prices are too. We’ve enjoyed their burrito made with ground beef substitution; also comes with refried beans and rice- yum! Friends have loved their chimichanga too. Their salsa is complementary and made fresh. Everything is delicious.

Reviewed 7 June 2018

I stopped in here for dinner this week while passing through town. It had been several years since I’d last dined in this place, and I did enjoy my visit. It is not a huge restaurant inside, and the “authentic Mexican décor” is pretty canned, so nothing new there (although it is pleasant inside). But the menu is quite large, and I had a shrimp dish in a spicy red sauce, served with lettuce, tomato, and guacamole sauce, and a plate of corn tortilla wraps to enclose them. The shrimp dish was quite good, and nicely spiced (heat-wise). The tortillas were very so-so; they didn’t add to the overall taste of the dish, and they were way too small to serve as real wraps for the shrimp. But the dish tasted good, and I would go back for more meals in the future.

Reviewed 17 March 2018

We were doing a park n fly from Buffalo airport, and our neighbors had recommended this place. Boy, am I glad they did. The decor is really cute, tables, and booths with nice high backs. We got there before the dinner rush, and it sure filled up fast. We both had the special, Enchiladas Supreme. There were 5 enchiladas on the place, beef, chicken, cheese and bean. Topped with sour cream and lettuce. No rice or beans included, and you don't need it. The tortillas were so good, and the variety was excellent. Chips and salsa came hot and as soon as we sat down. I like to crumble chips over the enchiladas for some crunch. I spent 35 years in southern California, the mecca for mexican food, and this place tasted as good as any I have eaten in the west. I live 60 miles from Buffalo, but will be sure to return here as soon as possible. Delicious food and great service. Not super big, so you may have to wait, but worth it.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

We went last week for lunch and didn't want to leave. The food was great and noone would know that the skinny margarita wasn't a regular one. I also love the decor. I will go back very soon.