“Yum!!! Great Breakfast!!”

Up A Creek
Ranked #5 of 15 Restaurants in Wilmington
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 26 July 2017 via mobile

Great mom and pop breakfast spot! Upon arrival the waitress let us know to serve ourselves coffee, grab a table and each breakfast is made to order and we are second in line. It did not take long at all and we were very pleased with our delicious breakfasts!! Highly recommend!!

Reviewed 24 July 2017

An unexpected stop for lunch at a cozy family style restaurant. The food was good and the staff was friendly. A convenient stop on our way up the mountain.

Reviewed 22 July 2017

Blueberry Pancakes were my favorite at Up A Creek, but I tried the Stuffed French Toast this time. WOW. Get at least one "Shot" of their local Maple Syrup to go with it. Incredible taste. Up A Creek makes the special sauce which is the "Stuffing"; all is topped with fresh fruit.

Service is very, very good. Staff is extremely friendly. Great place for breakfast and lunch.

We always go through the Gift Shop when there. You will find some one-of-a-kind Adirondack gifts, many are artisan made.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

We stopped here for breakfast on our way through and happened on to Up a Creek Restaurant. The food was great, served hot, and the restaurant was clean. I had just the regular breakfast of eggs and sausage, homefries and toast, cooked just the way I liked it. I think the best part was the waitress we had. She was entertaining and was having a lot of fun. You could tell she really liked her job. There is also a nice gift shop. One word though - the restrooms are not handicap accessible. There is parking for an RV if needed.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Nothing special, just an average breakfast with 3 servers that had no interest in refilling coffee, water or making sure we had utensils to use when our food came. The bread on my breakfast sandwich was very good, pancakes were good but after asking for more syrup and given 1/2 of the small container, I just gave up. Egg Benedict were kinda bland.