“Great Italian food, Excellent service”

Brandywine of Windham
Ranked #6 of 33 Restaurants in Windham
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 February 2016

We went to the Brandywine after taking our Granddaughter tubing in Windham. Her Mom and Dad went with us too, so a party of 5. From the time we walked in, our waitress, Marie, was so helpful with Payton. She brought her up to the hostess station to pick out a coloring book, then when we were all having bread, Payton asked if she could have sauce for hers (she doesn't like butter). Marie brought her a bowl. All of us had Balsamic dressing on our salads, but it was tangier than what we usually have. Marie brought Payton a different dressing, and did seem to be put out about it. My son ordered the Australian clams, in a butter, garlic wine sauce. All of us adults tasted them -- they were excellent, very small and sweet. My son kept the sauce to dip his bread into, and ordered another loaf of the bread, which was very good.
Payton had a half portion of spaghetti and sauce. Son had Veal parm, I had the eggplant parm, hubby had the broiled filet, and son's wife had the Veal Marsala. All the food was good portions, 3 of us had leftovers to take home. Everything was delicious. 2 Fresh Berry pie, a canoli and rainbow sherbert completed our meal. The waitress gets thumbs up from all of us!

Reviewed 25 January 2016

A local Italian Restaurant. The food is very good, but the portions are on the small side. Macaroni is inexpensive, but the portions were very small, you are going to leave hungry. The staff is friendly and the service fast. The menu is extensive, and the prices reasonable. I enjoyed the restaurant and would have given it 5 stars if the portions were larger.

Reviewed 23 January 2016 via mobile

A friendly, cosy restaurant with a cabin feel. Generous portions and service with a smile in a beautiful town. We came here for dinner after getting engaged the night before.

Reviewed 19 January 2016

Very impressed with this restaurant. The bread tasted like it was fresh from NYC! The seafood dishes were out of this world and the special Brandywine sauce is too die for. All the goodness of fine dining and at very reasonable prices. I look forward to going back the next time I am in Windham!

1  Thank DawnMc2015
Reviewed 17 October 2015

Everything I have ever had at this restaurant has been excellent. I think Wednesday night is pasta night and they have a lot of selections which are not all pastas.

1  Thank rojax2015