““ Second Times A Charm””
Review of Jollibee

Jollibee
Ranked #5 of 204 Restaurants in Woodside
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The first time I visited Jollibee I wasn’t to thrilled. Many of the items were no longer available because of the time we stopped by after a ballgame. This time was much better, we were able to get what we came for and then some. The food was hot and fresh. The prices very reasonable. Definitely a good place to grab something to eat and drink. The seasonal summer drink Halo Halo was a strange, but refreshing drink. Strange because I never had a drink with beans in it. What a delicious surprise. Like I said, the second times a charm. Wish there were more locations.

Date of visit: September 2021
Write a reviewReviews (81)

Reviewed 14 November 2019

The burgers are good. The Chickenjoy is excellent. The spaghetti is awful! The prices are high compared to big burger joints and chicken places but still Filipinos are a faithful bunch. They are loyal to the bone! The place is always full. Lines are the norm. Parking is a challenge.

Reviewed 26 October 2019 via mobile

People come from far and wide to get a taste of Filipino fast food. We take out “chicken joy” which is fried chicken. It’s served with Filipino noodles which are colloquially called “lug lug”. They are delicious.

1  Thank DrKatieRN
Reviewed 24 October 2019

Great crispy fried chicken! Love the Halo Halos too. Come here to take a pic with the bee and get a taste of the Filipino McDonalds!

Reviewed 28 August 2019 via mobile

Was exited to go there and I’m glad I did. I ordered chicken, mash potatoes with gravy, peach mango pie, pineapple drink and halo halo. I LOVEf the peach mango pie, gravy is excellent and the halo halo was fun! I’ve never had Jollibee so I wanted to try everything. Chicken was crispy and moist. Gravy is awesome. I’d go back again. People in the restaurant are nice.

Date of visit: August 2019