US$275
Morning Glory B&B Woodstock NY(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$225
US$142
The Lodge at Woodstock(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$251
The Woodstock Inn on the Millstream(Woodstock)(Great Value!)
US$169
US$119
US$107
QualityInn
US$100
Hampton Inn Kingston(Kingston)(Great Value!)
US$161
US$143
Hampton.com
All reviewsrecord playerfire pitrock and rollcute roomhippie vibeperfect hotelfun placemain roadfamily weddingsalt water poolplace to stayshort driveenjoyed our stayvinylnoiseretronyc
Reviewed 6 November 2017

My wife and I spent 2 nights at The Hotel Dylan. The rooms were nicely decorated and very clean. The record player was a nice touch and we actually spun some vinyl. I would recommend that you bring ear plugs, luckily we did, as the hotel is right next to a busy highway. The drive into Woodstock is easy, but no way walking distance. Overall, we enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Darryl J, General Manager at Hotel Dylan, responded to this reviewResponded 24 January 2018

Thank you for staying with us and your kind words. I apologize that we did not get back to you sooner, but it was our pleasure to have you stay with us and we hope that we will see you again soon.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

We just came back from a wonderful weekend at the Dylan. Terri could not have done more to make us feel comfortable. The rooms are so nicely decorated and clean. Beautiful white plush towels, and many amenities. We were a group of 11 from NYC so we could be hard to please. We all could not have been happier. I would highly recommend this hotel. Terri is a gem . She fits right in with the hip theme.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Crmaldonado
Paul C, Owner at Hotel Dylan, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

So Happy to hear you all had a good time. It was a pleasure having you and we thank you for choosing us for your getaway. Ill pass on the nice words to Terry. Hope to see you all again.

Reviewed 17 September 2017

My family and I had high expectations of the hotel based on the pictures and description. Upon arrival, a guest was yelling profanities at her friend from the balcony. The rooms were clean; however, we where only provided a half roll of toilet paper in the bath room. The sink did not drain very well and there was no conditioner in the shower dispenser nor a bar of soap to wash your hands. The light between the two queen beds did not work while the TV remote only worked on occasion. At night, every time you opened the door, insects swarming the outside lighting, followed you into the room. Outside noise from fellow patrons can be heard inside the room well after midnight and very clearly. These concerns were brought to management's attention; however, no follow-up or response was received.

Room Tip: Car noises from street can be heard inside room.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank lsd2_2017
Paul C, Owner at Hotel Dylan, responded to this reviewResponded 18 September 2017

Hi Im so sorry you experienced these issues. Many of them just should have never happened and we will internally address each of your concerns and appreciate your feedback. We strive to take all correspondence and feedback very seriously and address immediately so I also apologize your concerns did not get to me sooner. Thanks

Reviewed 22 August 2017 via mobile

My husband, teen son and I made a stop in Woodstock while on college tours in the northeast. The Hotel Dylan was a great place for a teen into Dylan and rock and roll! The hotel has hipster decor and is very clean. It is a short drive of a few miles in to Woodstock. Unlike other reviews, the bathroom in our room was very, very tiny. It was tight for one person and impossible for two people to be in there at the same time. Other than the bed, there was no place to put on makeup or get ready, as the only counter space was a small area with a basket of snacks to purchase, the refrigerator and a small stool. There was no desk-type area to sit and get ready while others were in the bathroom. Every bit of available space is taken up by knick knacks. If we ever returned, I would make sure to inquire about the room layout and bathroom before booking. As mentioned in other reviews, there is definitely road noise at night, especially large trucks passing through. The noise really wasn't a problem for us, but I found the fact that there was only one other occupied room kind of creepy at night, as the office closed at 6:00pm and there is absolutely nothing else around other than the restaurant that sits in front of the hotel by the road. It kind of gave me that " horror movie " vibe and I did feel a little unsafe at night due to the isolation. I think it would be a really fun place with other guests around, a fire in the fire pit and others hanging out. If we venture back to Woodstock, I'm sure we'd return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank JK43
sandyspinelli33, Owner at Hotel Dylan, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Thank you for your review. We appreciate the feedback. We're sorry that you caught us on a quiet night! We hope when you return you'll see the vibrant atmosphere that our hotel is known for.
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible, and we certainly have rooms that can better accommodate your needs.
Please call us before your next visit so we can better recommend a more suitable layout for your stay. Look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed 12 August 2017 via mobile

A special four (4) day trip with my sister and my eleven (11) year old granddaughter..a little "hippie." Hotel Dylan was the perfect hotel..clean, retro with that hippie vibe and it had everything my granddaughter loved, a funky cool room with a record player, a pool, a comfortable hammock and a gift shop. Terry checked us into "The Haven" and she couldn't have been more helpful (and my granddaughter loved her "neat" glasses). The Dylan, although on a main road was exceptionally quiet in the evenings. It is conveniently located to the town of Woodstock where "hippies" of all ages can enjoy shopping, eating, drinking and while still wearing your tie-dye.
This hotel is a must if you're planning a visit to Woodstock. Loved it!

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Management response:Responded 13 August 2017

Thank you so much for your taking the time to write such a kind review. It is very much appreciated! More importantly, I'm delighted to hear what a nice time you had with your family and I hope you all are able to come back for a visit again soon!
Take care,