“Amazing food and Pandora music!”
Review of Oriole 9

Oriole 9
Ranked #4 of 33 Restaurants in Woodstock
Price range: US$5 - US$28
Cuisines: American, European, Dutch, International
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Description: Oriole 9 is a busy and exciting breakfast, brunch, lunch, and dinner spot right across from The Green in the heart of Woodstock. We serve the best coffees, cappuccinos and lattes in town. Our lively and creative dishes are locally sourced when possible, always made from scratch and prepared to order. Whether you're in town for a visit with family and friends or dropping in solo with a good book or your laptop to catch up on work; Oriole 9 is the right place to be.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Our family of 3 came here twice for dinner in late March 2021 during Spring Break. It was fantastic. The mushroom risotto and salmon was delicious. Our daughter loved her grilled cheese. Generally speaking, rarely does one have an "overall" good experience at a restaurant. There is usually something this is not exactly right, like the food might be great, but the atmosphere may not be to a person's liking. For Oriole 9, the food and service was great and the background music was exactly what my wife and I liked and we have different taste in music. If you were wondering what sound track they are playing it is actually a Pandora channel called "Brunch Cafe Radio."

Date of visit: March 2021
1  Thank nycglobaltraveler
Write a reviewReviews (364)

Reviewed 12 January 2021

After coming down from windham the boys and I ended up coming here and we got some burgers, tacos, and fried chicken. I’m not sure how the breakfast is, but from the dinner alone I can’t even imagine how good it is. On top of the insane food they were playing constant 70s and 80s bangers one after another. 5/5

Date of visit: January 2021
1  Thank DaFoodMan15
Reviewed 25 December 2020 via mobile

Ridiculous pricing and waiting

$10 for a lousy small piece of apple pie a la mode. Fine. But then they kept me waiting for 20 minutes when the piece didn’t even have to be heated up. And the apple pie— really terrible! Stay away

Date of visit: December 2020
3  Thank Graceroars
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

What a terrific find! Great food, friendly staff don’t hesitate. You’ll love this place! Coffee was terrific and tons of choices on the menu to suit every taste. We went for breakfast but the lunch/ dinner menu was equally appealing.

Date of visit: November 2020
Reviewed 2 March 2020 via mobile

I’d have to say I was impressed with the size of this place. Most of the places in Woodstock are on the smaller size. This was a great stop for breakfast. My only concern was that it was loud in there. But that only seemed to affect me, so I would not say it is anything that should say steer clear. We will definitely be back there whenever we return to Woodstock.

The food was excellent. The service was fast. The fresh squeeze OJ is a great touch, and makes for a great mimosa.

Date of visit: March 2020