“Delicious and Fun!”

Khangri Asian
Ranked #83 of 330 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Asian, Japanese
Reviewed 17 February 2016

Came here with three friends. All of us ordered the All You Can Eat dinner, which we then proceeded to share (since we had all paid for All You Can Eat). The "rules" for this option specify no sharing between diners eating from the regular menu and those at the same table eating All You Can Eat. That seems only fair. They also warn that if you do not finish what you order ("even a grain of rice") you will be charged the menu price for this item additionally. Part of the fun was trying to see how much we could order without exceeding our appetites. We actually under-ordered and then asked for more, which worked out fine. The other fun part was trying what my friends had ordered. We got to experience dishes we'd never tried before. The hot food was served first; then the sushi. This seemed a little out of order but probably greatly minimized the waiting time. Everything was freshly made and absolutely delicious. I eat sushi in Manhattan all the time and was tickled to find a place this good outside of the "big city". The service was very good and the place had a good vibe. I only wish I lived nearby! I would have enjoyed the food going by myself and ordering from the regular menu but really recommend the All You Can Eat option as a fun thing to do in a group.

Reviewed 2 October 2015

From someone who has never had sushi before (yes, I said it, I've only had veggie rolls) it was aaaaamazing! Completely opened up my world to seafood. So fresh, flavorful and food came out within a timely manner. Will definitely be back again very soon! Favorite app : spicy kani salad. Favorite roll : Snow White. For $19 - all you can eat? Can't say no to that!

Reviewed 7 July 2015

The sushi platters are great! It's all you can eat so do not order appetizers too! Great selection. Many options for those that do not like sushi too.

Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

Love eating here! I'm not a fan of sushi but love their kitchen options! The staff is really friendly and the food comes out quickly and nice and hot!

Reviewed 30 May 2014

There are not that many sushi places in this area so that gives this place an advantage. The food is pretty decent and so are the prices. However, they trick you with their "all you can eat" option. There is a fee for any food left on your plate. Really?!?! While I understand the purpose behind it I think the sign stating all you can eat for a certain price is misleading. Since I do not do the all you can eat option this does not effect me. Service is very good and speedy.

My only real complaint with this place is that I feel like there is a bit of a fishy smell in there. I know that sounds silly since it is a sushi place, but every other sushi place I have been to has not had this issue. My boyfriend does not seem to smell it at all and since I am overly sensitive to smells I will not hold it against them too much and let you judge for yourself.