“1/2 off Sushi that is Fantastic”

East Harbor Restaurant
Ranked #76 of 330 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

I've been coming here for years and lately I just call and order 4 spicy tuna rolls to go...
Great lunch especially when you order 4 and only pay for 2

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

Being a spicy tuna Sushi Roll fan I Appreciate getting Qualify at a discount.

I have enjoyed many Japanese dishes at this restaurant; but, I go for the All Day Half Price Sushi

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

Sat at sushi bar. Ordered the season special with tuna -fabulous. Everything was very fresh. Service was great. Ordered several sashimi mackerel , salmon & octopus. They also provide half price sushi rolls all the time. Spicy salmon, Cali roll brown rice spicy cooked red snapper. All yum

Reviewed 21 October 2015

I have been to this place each time I go back to NY. The sushi is reasonably priced (most times it is half off). I have never had any issue with the service. Only complain I might have is that you have a pay to park in the lot, but that is not something they have control over.

Reviewed 14 February 2015

Although the food is good, the delivery service is one of the worst I have ever experienced. The driver is very rude, he rings your bell as if an emergency was going on, even when you acknowledge his arrival. You tell him about it and he gives you this blank stare, not sure he even understands what you telling him. Once I received the wrong item, called to have it corrected and management was blaming me that I ordered the wrong item, until I reminded him that the order was done online via Grub Hub to look at the order. No apologies made, just a promise than next time I order they would send the correct item. So on conclusion, the food is good, if you willing to settle for poor customer service, long wait and a very rude delivery driver!!