“Fun place, good food.”

Little Buddha
Ranked #47 of 381 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 22 June 2016

We've been for Hibachi and regular table service. The Hibachi is a fun show and the food is good. The chef does a little twirling the knife and spatula show, and makes the grill flame up. He'll throw broccoli for you to catch in your mouth. Kids had a great time and we've been back at least 4 times. pan asian food always very good. Sushi, chinese, some thai. Not a place to go for deep authenticity, but for suburban good quality and fun I'd recommend it.

Reviewed 16 June 2016

Dinner time is always great here, as well! The saké is good but strong. Sushi here is awesome! Personally, I love the Chirashi. Yum! Don't let the escalator going upstairs keep you away. I will post photos the next time I eat at Little Buddha again.

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Amazing sushi presentation! Atmosphere pleasant, good prices ... will be eating there every visit to NYC

Reviewed 14 May 2016

Thought I would try the food and perhaps I should have started with a Chinese dish. However, the Pad Thai for $15 is not worth it. Its Ridge Hill not Midtown.

Reviewed 10 March 2016

We were at Ridge Hill mall and decided to stop here for lunch. This was the first time eatting here since I normally do not shop at this mall (don't live in the area). Being it was a weekend lunch time we got there early enough before it would get crowded. This restaurant has a side with tables and other side for hibatchi. The food was good and atmosphere quite nice. I would eat here again.