“Sushi and Chinese - Yeah Baby, Best of both worlds”
Review of Rice Star

Rice Star
Ranked #77 of 329 Restaurants in Yonkers
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 19 September 2016

Went for my sister's birthday. My nephew ordered a juice and they were kind enough to make it look like a tropical drink.(See Pic) We didnt even ask. He was very happy.Wonderful sushi. Nice and fresh. Also ordered fried calamari.. sauce came on the side(see Pic) very yummy. Shrimp spice in red pepper sauce..just the right amount of heat chicken and broccoli brown sauce would order again. I had the Bento box..sashimi and tempora. Fresh sashimi and nice variety, tempora spot on. Two shrimp and veggies. Dumpling were also good. Miso very nice amount of spinach and tofu. * note: Wonton soup extra good, big pieces of pork nice broth

Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

The service tonight was horrible. Waiter brought noodles & duck sauce I asked for spicy mustard he got annoyed, took my order I asked for fried rice he says no only brown or white, he never asked if I wanted something to drink I had to ask the owner.
Food was brought with attitude and honestly very bland. I will not go back nor order take-out.

Reviewed 5 January 2016

Looking for a good Chinese restaurant in Westchester and came across Rice Star. Ordered take out for the first time on Monday night. Before placing the order, told the woman that this was our first time ordering from this place. She was very friendly and said it would be 50 minutes for delivery. The 50 minutes came and went. We called the restaurant to find out where the order was. The woman said the restaurant was very busy but the driver was on his way. The driver arrived about 1 hour and 10 minutes after the order was placed. He apologized for the long wait, again saying the restaurant was busy. We have ordered from other Chinese restaurants and never had to wait that long, even on a Friday or Saturday night.

The food was good. Nothing special. What you would expect from a Chinese restaurant. We will try this place again but hopefully the delivery doesn't take as long.

Reviewed 5 May 2015

Chinese and sushi under one roof
Worn decor but cozy in winter
Pick up quicker than delivery
Quick convenient easy dinner

Reviewed 6 January 2015

I've been going to this place for years. Sometimes it's just nice to sit down and have Chinese food. My nephew loves their sushi and he has a sensitive stomach, so it get's an A in my book!