“Another fantastic cruise!”
Review of Lookout Cruises

Lookout Cruises
Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We just returned from another amazing cruise with Lookout cruises. This is the second time that a friend and I have done the noon to 6:00pm cruise to Cape Lookout. I liked it so much the first time that I brought my sister and her friend on this trip, it was their first and they enjoyed every moment of it. Captain Steve makes this trip so enjoyable with his friendliness and knowledge of the area! Mandy was first mate and worked very hard on our trip! What a great crew!! The trip is $80 for 6 hrs and is worth every penny.

1  Thank peggy358
in 29 reviews
"dolphins"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I never try to miss at least one sailing trip with Steve and his crew. Took 14 people total, 4 kids about 5, & the rest adults.
Everyone love it as did I. A little cloudy, so no Good sunset, but sailing was excellent! We saw many dolphins as well! I will return again!

Reviewed 30 May 2017

Do this cruise every Memorial Day out to the lighthouse. Fun day on the water. Plenty of room to move around on the boat. Food good-drinks are cold-staff is friendly.

Reviewed 29 March 2017

We went on their sunset cruise. Great catamaran sail boat. The tour was popular but the boat provided sufficient room to move around and did not feel crowded. Some of the more daring souls rode in the heavy net spanning the space between the hills in the front which looked fun but even in clam water the risk of getting wet was significant.

We saw views of quaint Beaufort from the water going out and coming in. Sunset was beautiful and views of Cape Lookout were nice.

The crew was helpful and knowledgeable. Our guest from the Midwest were excited and pleased with the cruise.

See more reviews
Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

My husband and I planned a trip to the coast of NC so we decided to take a sunset cruise. We had never done anything like this before but we love watching the sun as it sets most anytime and this would be a first. The crew was very friendly and my husband and I felt very safe and at ease. We were offered a drink and there was quite a variety-alcoholic and nonalcoholic. The lemonade I had was just right sweet/tart. Although I had the impression that there would be appetizers or finger foods available, there were none.
As we ventured out to the open waters, we saw wildlife such as sea gulls, pelicans and the horses on Shackleford Island. During the cruise we were able to walk around the vessel freely. The captain informed us about some historical facts about the area and how it was settled. My husband and I took many pictures and we enjoyed ourselves very much. Not even for a second did we have motion sickness or feel uneasy. The group of college kids that was on the trip sat on the front of the boat and a couple of times they were splashed by waves of water and got wet, but we older folks were in the back didn't feel a drop. I think everyone had a very good time and the colors of the sunset that evening were absolutely beautiful.

1  Thank fansofrainforest