“Birthday celebration”
Review of Lookout Cruises

Lookout Cruises
Reviewed 16 July 2017

We took the sunset cruise and had a blast!!!! Very knowledge crew, wonderful experience! We will definitely do this again!!!

All reviews
in 29 reviews
"dolphins"
in 12 reviews

Reviewed 27 June 2017 via mobile

We took the cruise to Cape Lookout. It was fabulous. Nice boat with excellent staff and Captain. This is a must do, you won't regret it!

Reviewed 24 June 2017 via mobile

We just returned from another amazing cruise with Lookout cruises. This is the second time that a friend and I have done the noon to 6:00pm cruise to Cape Lookout. I liked it so much the first time that I brought my sister and her friend on this trip, it was their first and they enjoyed every moment of it. Captain Steve makes this trip so enjoyable with his friendliness and knowledge of the area! Mandy was first mate and worked very hard on our trip! What a great crew!! The trip is $80 for 6 hrs and is worth every penny.

1  Thank peggy358
Reviewed 17 June 2017 via mobile

I never try to miss at least one sailing trip with Steve and his crew. Took 14 people total, 4 kids about 5, & the rest adults.
Everyone love it as did I. A little cloudy, so no Good sunset, but sailing was excellent! We saw many dolphins as well! I will return again!