“A little bit of everything”
Review of Taylor's Creek Grocery - CLOSED

Taylor's Creek Grocery
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: Phone 252-838-1495
Description: Phone 252-838-1495
Reviewed 13 July 2016

We stopped into the grocery a few times while we were visiting and they have a little bit of everything. Hats, shirts and just about anything you need on Front St.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My family and I eat sandwiches here often and sit outside.
The deli meat is fresh, good and it is more expensive than Subway. They also have some bakery items. We have not tried them yet!

Reviewed 21 June 2016

This is a great stop when shopping along Front Street in Beaufort. Don't underestimate it! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 June 2016

Apparently you had to have had one of the best meals of your life to give a 5 star rating.

We stopped for a quick breakfast bite as we explored the Beaufort Waterfront. The prices were very reasonable and the food was delicious. My wife and I split an egg sandwich (big mistake) and our daughter ate a bagel with cream cheese. First the egg sandwich... by the time I was able to take a picture, my wife had most of it eaten! And the bagel was large and very fresh. We were all happy when we left!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Deli menu with reasonable variety and fresh ingredients. A few tables inside and out front if you don't get take out. Provide water for pets.