“Quick Lunch!”

Cuisines: Deli
Description: Phone 252-838-1495
Description: Phone 252-838-1495
Reviewed 26 September 2016

My Husband and I had just gotten into town and had never been to Beaufort before. We decided to grab a quick sandwich at Taylor's Creek Grocery. The staff was very nice and the food was delicious. We will most definitely be back to visit.

Reviewed 14 August 2016

This was a nice general store, but a very poor restaurant from my one-visit (and never again!) experience. I ordered three deli items for myself and my two children. My daughter's single slice of cheese pizza...or basically a piece of flatbread with nasty tomato sauce and cheap cheese, was a misshapen lump of mess. The cheese slopped off of the crust and tasted stale, while the tomato sauce was watery and sour. The crust was burnt on the edges and hardly cooked. It was basically a triangle of dough. We were also charged for two slices of pizza...resulting in an extra $9.00 charge on the receipt.
My son's hot dog was almost inedible. I took a bite to see if he was right, and it was one of the worst hot dogs I have ever eaten. My hot dog, which I ordered with chili and slaw, was even worse. They had the cheapest, poorest quality condiments available. The chili was straight out of a can. The staff weren't the friendly type to add to my unpleasant experience. It was also insanely hot in the store, there was very little seating, and limited drink options. I gave this review a two-star rating only because of the general store itself. This restaurant has great potential and maybe I just ordered the wrong things on the menu, but it could definitely use some improvements.

Reviewed 30 July 2016

I was looking for a good bbq sauce , I found a half dozen. I couldn't pick so I bought them all, figured i'd do my own taste testing.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

We stopped into the grocery a few times while we were visiting and they have a little bit of everything. Hats, shirts and just about anything you need on Front St.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

My family and I eat sandwiches here often and sit outside.
The deli meat is fresh, good and it is more expensive than Subway. They also have some bakery items. We have not tried them yet!