“Cozy and charming, comfortable bed!!”
Review of My Place Inn

My Place Inn
My Place Inn
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a gem of an inn near downtown Black Mountain. Run by a young couple, the inn is absolutely charming, clean, welcoming and warm. Wifi, large flat screen TV, lovely bathrooms (one per room). We found this through tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Quaint with all the modern amenities.
Plan to rebook in the future when visiting!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Alleghany and the Arlington, both very charming rooms. The Allegheny was equipped...
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends

Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my grandson who had recently been paralyzed in a car accident there in Black Mountain. The owners of the Inn knew about the accident and comped my room. I loved my stay here and the kindness was very touching to my heart. The amenities were excellent and I would recommend this place to anyone traveling in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I grew-up in the area and never knew the back roads around Black Mountain that well. Still - this place was easy to find and so close to down town that it made the most sense to stay here for a nearby wedding at Lake Tomahawk Park. The owners were delightful and the Inn itself was clean and cozy...rather quiet considering it's proximity to the "main road" as well. It was nice to sit and have coffee on the porch just talking about the day ahead and I will definitely stay here again if in the area for business/leisure/just driving through.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Ideal getaway. Quiet, serene and the perfect escape. The hosts were wonderful and gave us lots of tips for meals and activities. Black Mountain offers something for everyone. No pressure,..just fun. Highly recommend!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Frank and his family were exceptionally accommodating hosts, as my wife and I and our 15 month old daughter stayed for a long weekend for a job interview. The rooms were clean and cozy. The continental breakfast was tasty and easy. The Inn emanates warmth and personality that you won't find in a chain hotel, and Frank and his wife took extra time to share information on local resources and were very focused on supporting local businesses! Highly recommended for a cozy and relaxed stay in a lovely family-owned and operated Inn!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
2.6 km away
The Acorn
The Acorn
#7 of 8 in Black Mountain

Been to My Place Inn? Share your experiences!