Free cancellation until 27/07
Quality Inn(Black Mountain)
US$115
US$95
QualityInn
Black Mountain Inn(Black Mountain)
US$165
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
The Monte Vista Boutique Hotel(Black Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$149
The Acorn(Black Mountain)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
All reviewscomfortable bedthe blue ridge parkwaymy husband and ipersonalitysupperfrankemilytowels
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my grandson who had recently been paralyzed in a car accident there in Black Mountain. The owners of the Inn knew about the accident and comped my room. I loved my stay here and the kindness was very touching to my heart. The amenities were excellent and I would recommend this place to anyone traveling in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I grew-up in the area and never knew the back roads around Black Mountain that well. Still - this place was easy to find and so close to down town that it made the most sense to stay here for a nearby wedding at Lake Tomahawk Park. The owners were delightful and the Inn itself was clean and cozy...rather quiet considering it's proximity to the "main road" as well. It was nice to sit and have coffee on the porch just talking about the day ahead and I will definitely stay here again if in the area for business/leisure/just driving through.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 March 2017

Ideal getaway. Quiet, serene and the perfect escape. The hosts were wonderful and gave us lots of tips for meals and activities. Black Mountain offers something for everyone. No pressure,..just fun. Highly recommend!!!!

• Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 February 2017

Frank and his family were exceptionally accommodating hosts, as my wife and I and our 15 month old daughter stayed for a long weekend for a job interview. The rooms were clean and cozy. The continental breakfast was tasty and easy. The Inn emanates warmth and personality that you won't find in a chain hotel, and Frank and his wife took extra time to share information on local resources and were very focused on supporting local businesses! Highly recommended for a cozy and relaxed stay in a lovely family-owned and operated Inn!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 November 2016

My husband and I traveled to see the fall colors and drive up the Blue Ridge Parkway the last week of October. We stayed at My Place Inn for two nights and were very happy. We stayed in the Allegheny room and found it quite comfortable. The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. The room is over the breakfast area and faces the front of the inn, but we didn't notice any noise from either. The owners were very friendly and offered lots of advice from where to eat, hike, get a cold brew, and catch the baseball game. A nice continental breakfast was available each morning and that was nice to just grab a quick bite and get the day going. Would highly recommend My Place Inn to anyone looking for a B&B in the area

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple