Free cancellation until 27/07
Quality Inn(Black Mountain)
US$115
US$95
QualityInn
Black Mountain Inn(Black Mountain)
US$165
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
The Monte Vista Boutique Hotel(Black Mountain)(Great Value!)
US$149
The Acorn(Black Mountain)
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$65
Holiday Inn Asheville - Biltmore East(Asheville)(Great Value!)
US$106
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

TripAdvisor
Red Rocker Inn(Black Mountain)
TripAdvisor
All reviewscomfortable bedthe blue ridge parkwaymy husband and ipersonalitysupperfrankemilytowels
Reviewed 2 January 2018

On New Year's eve, my husband and I were on our way back from Christmas in Tennessee. When we got to Ashville the fog/mist starting freezing on the interstate. We continued on, at 20 miles per hour, seeing many wrecks and almost being in one ourselves. As we got to the foot of Black Mountain a trucker told us the interstate was closed at the top of the mountain due to a bad wreck that had not been cleared. As traffic was being routed off the interstate we started frantically looking for a room. The first thing Google came up with was My Place Inn. We got the last room. What a charming, clean B&B. The Innkeeper (Frank) was welcoming and was willing to get us what ever we needed, since this was an unplanned stop. Because of the ice the local restaurants were closed and the pizza place would not deliver in the bad weather. This is a B&B and not a bed, breakfast and supper, but he still brought out bagels, noodles, fruit, cereal, juice etc. The linens and towels were comfy and soft and the room had a private bathroom; as I think they all did. Even with the single digit temps our room was toasty warm. I would recommend this little jewel to anyone. We are already planning a motorcycle trip back.......when it is much WARMER.

Room Tip: We stayed in the Suffolk room! Views of the surrounding woods.
  • Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank jahall999
Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

My husband and I like to get away to new and different places and found My Place Inn. Decided we would stroll thru Asheville and then spend the night there on New Years Eve. It started sleeting as we strolled and the road started getting very bad as we arrived at the Inn. Frank invited us into his warm Inn and got us settles. As the ice storm got worse they got some last minute stranded travelers also. The roads were too bad for any one to go out to get supper and after calling around, no one would deliver, so Frank and Emily brought out bagels and Ramen noodles, fruit and bars for us to have for dinner. How nice, they did not have to do that. Our room was very comfortable, the bedding and towels top rate. What fun to sit in the fireplace heated sun room and get to know some of the other guests and the Innkeepers! We truely enjoyed our stay and would recommend My Place Inn to anyone. Will try go back in good weather to see more of Black Mountain!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 November 2017

This is a gem of an inn near downtown Black Mountain. Run by a young couple, the inn is absolutely charming, clean, welcoming and warm. Wifi, large flat screen TV, lovely bathrooms (one per room). We found this through tripadvisor and were not disappointed. Quaint with all the modern amenities.
Plan to rebook in the future when visiting!!!

Room Tip: We stayed in the Alleghany and the Arlington, both very charming rooms. The Allegheny was equipped with a bathtub.
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

I was visiting my grandson who had recently been paralyzed in a car accident there in Black Mountain. The owners of the Inn knew about the accident and comped my room. I loved my stay here and the kindness was very touching to my heart. The amenities were excellent and I would recommend this place to anyone traveling in the area.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 17 July 2017

I grew-up in the area and never knew the back roads around Black Mountain that well. Still - this place was easy to find and so close to down town that it made the most sense to stay here for a nearby wedding at Lake Tomahawk Park. The owners were delightful and the Inn itself was clean and cozy...rather quiet considering it's proximity to the "main road" as well. It was nice to sit and have coffee on the porch just talking about the day ahead and I will definitely stay here again if in the area for business/leisure/just driving through.

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple