“What a find!!”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 15 November 2017

Ive been to Black Mountain about six times and never been here before -- Tuesday all day $2 off glasses of wine -- what a deal -- Food is great too

I dont know if this special is just for Tuesdays but be sure I will be tucking this place into my places to come back to later on

Very much a locals watering hole

Reviewed 14 November 2017

Came here for lunch with a co-worker. Server was pretty inattentive. Ordered a french dip sandwich with fries after I asked about some other dishes only to find out nothing is made in house, it's all ordered in. The french dip sandwich itself was crazy salty, add the au jus to it and it was downright terrible. The fries weren't even able to save the day. I was disappointed.

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Good stop in for a wrap and local brews. We had Sierra Nevada nooner pilsner and a bacon Gouda turkey wrap. Service was fast.

Reviewed 13 October 2017

The food, the prices and the service were well above the average.
My spouse had a chicken salad with Tater Tots. She was delighted especially with the TTs. I had the Philly cheese steak. One of the best I have had in the last few years. I accompanied that with a nice Red Ale, that was local to the Asheville brewing scene.
Shout out to Stacey who really took excellent care of us.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

This is my third trip to DCD in as many weeks (rare for me) and I felt it was time for a review, as I've tried three items now. The Sweet Baby Jane is a BLT but with loads of bacon - sweet and salty bacon. That's right! Sweet and salty delicious bacon fried perfectly. The wings were great too but the sandwich was top notch.