Sleep Inn Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$66
US$79
Country Inn
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$76
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$85
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$93
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$108/night.

Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$159
US$135
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$99
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$107
ComfortSuites
Lovill House Inn(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$169
Orbitz.com
All reviewsmemory foama pet friendly hotelgreat place to stayroom was cleanwafflesrocking chairsparking lothot tubfree breakfastchecking outwould stay here againthe breakfast areawaffle makerindoor poolstaff was very friendlyappalachian stateapp state
Reviewed 22 February 2018

LaShae greeted us with a very warm and welcoming smile upon our arrival. She was very kind professional, and accommodating. Our room was ready per our early check-in request. Our room was clean, and in excellent condition. As we passed through the lobby during our stay, we were asked if we needed anything and if they could help us with anything. The indoor pool was clean and at an adequate temperature. The hot tub was great! My only negative comment is that this is a pet friendly hotel. I love dogs. However, I do not believe they belong in hotels unless they are service dogs prescribed by a medical professional. Otherwise, we had a very enjoyable stay. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 18 February 2018

My family and I have been staying at this hotel for 9 years as we make the trip to Boone every year, and the hotel has always upheld the same unwavering quality. It's balances a mountain-ish feel with a modern one, and the rooms are clean and the beds always comfortable. Highly recommend.

Room Tip: The first floor is the easiest accessible and close to a side door.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Dennis P, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Thank you for your review of our La Quinta Inn and Suites! We always love to hear when our staff goes beyond to assist a guest. I hope you get another chance to come back this year as we are very close to finishing the renovations on our breakfast bar! Let us know if there's anything we can do for you.

La Quinta Inn and Suites Boone
(828)-262-1234

Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

Well by cleanliness standards the hotel was very good. I've stayed before a few years ago and much prefer the previous set up of the lobby compared to now. The rooms sheets bathroom etc. We're all very clean and smelled clean, however the pool had lots of clumps of hair floating when we were there and the hot tub chlorine was a little strong. The breakfast was ok but underwhelming because they are remodeling the kitchen right now and as I was told by an employee there is a large hole in the floor where the stove should go. They do have microwave Jimmy deans and waffles and some cold item. The employees are friendly but I guess untrained, because we inquired on purchasing some items from the little shop and they said the prices were not as marked but did not seem to know what they were and a rollaway bed that was free online I was charged $10 for

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
Dennis P, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 16 February 2018

Thanks for taking the time to write about your experiences at our Boone La Quinta. I’ll use your feedback to continue to provide the best possible stay. We are currently in the middle of upgrading our breakfast options to include hot items such as scrambled eggs, sausage, and bacon. We plan to be done with that transition come Spring, so I hope you can plan to come see the new arrangement!

I also want to apologize for the pricing confusion, some of the items in our Shop are new and their prices are on a different sheet at the front desk as we switch out the old style of items we used to carry. I will make sure everyone is aware of where this sheet is.

I hope that in your travels you’ll once again consider La Quinta Inn and Suites as your choice for lodging accommodations.

Jordan N. Wray
La Quinta Boone
jwray@panoramichospitality.com
(828) 262-1234

Reviewed 8 February 2018

I stay at this hotel regularly because of the central location, friendly staff and it's dog friendly. The rooms are nicely decorated and aren't corny, I actually feel like I'm in a house when I stay here! lol
I love how friendly they are to dogs as well, when the staff is actually nice about it compared to a lot of hotels where they despise dogs.
Breakfast is great, a nice selection of fruit, Jimmy Dean Sausage, waffles, Greek yogurt, boiled eggs and coffee with french vanilla creamer.
During the weekends they like to really crank the prices of the rooms up, which I think is kind of greedy but hey that's capitalism.

Room Tip: The King Street side offers views.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Rick F
Dennis P, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Thank you so much for your review of our location! We are always glad to hear about our guests experiences, especially when they are so good! We love to treat all of our guests like a part of our own family, and how anyone can despise a friendly animal is beyond me. While our breakfast selection now is good, we are working on upgrading to include more hot items, so keep a look out for that!

We look forward to seeing you again in the future!

La Quinta Inn and Suites Boone
(828)-262-1234

Reviewed 5 February 2018

So far, the best La Quinta I have ever stayed. Very nice staff, most of all the cleaning team. Very well located, with a very good parking lot. Also very nice amenities. I higly recomend the La Quinta in Boone-NC.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Dennis P, Front Office Manager at La Quinta Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2018

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our location! We are very glad to hear you had such an excellent stay with us, and hope to see you again in the future!

La Quinta Inns & Suites