All reviews front desk app state sliding door fire pit breakfast staff great hotel balcony room newer hotel the entire staff a great stay great room enjoyed our stay would recommend this hotel to anyone the breakfast area convenient location cookies complimentary breakfast
Reviewed 4 February 2018

Didn’t get to truly enjoy the room and hotel due to work but the room was spacious, clean, and the staff of the 3-11 shift were awesome. I’ll make sure I check in around that time whenever I’m in the area for work again. I’ll definitely be back on Feb 6th for work and this is where I plan on laying my head to rest.

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Antwain S
Reviewed 31 January 2018

My wife and I decided to get away for the weekend in the beautiful town of Boone. I am an Appalachian State alumni and travel to Boone often. This was our first time staying at this hotel but it definitely will not be our last. The hotel was very modern and was immaculate. We look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Scott T
Reviewed 29 January 2018

The only reason I didn't give it an excellent was the direction on GPS sent us a past the entrance so we had to UTurn to get back to it. The entrance sneaks up on you on the left if you come in from RT. 421 like we did.
Other than that, this hotel looks like it is a new property and it an excellent place to stay. The staff were friendly and helpful with dining options. HI&S has a very good breakfast option in the morning. The hotel was 15 minutes from Appalachian Ski Mountain where we spent most of our time. Across the street is a Lowe's grocery store and several dining option within 5 minutes. We ordered pizza from Capone's on the advice of hotel staff. It was very good pizza. The joint was packed which is a good omen for me. We ordered and took back to hotel although they do deliver which we took advantage of the second night.
The hotel was clean and had nice furnishings in the lobby. Also, the beds were super comfortable and the room was laid out great. A pocket door doubles as a closet door and the bathroom door. There is a small fridge inside the TV stand as well.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side of the hotel are quieter. Eastern view rooms look down on Boone, NC and surrounding mountains.
  • Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2018

Extremely pleasant and helpful front desk personnel! Very clean and cozy hotel accommodations with personnel who made their guests feel welcomed! I will definitely sue this property again on ny next stay in Boone.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 January 2018

Perfect place to stay. Staff is friendly and attentive. Rooms are clean and well-appointed. Breakfast is lovely and plentiful. I would almost drive from Atlanta to Boone again just to stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Tara B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 28 January 2018

Thank you so much again Kimberly for your stellar comments about our staff and hotel! We will certainly look forward to your next trip with us!