“Yummy Vegetarian Options”

Ranked #11 of 157 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: South West Caribbean Soul Food. Specializing in Gluten Free dining. Small locally owned and operated restaurant, with a focus on food and service. Outdoor dining, and catering available. Large selection of NC beers available.
Reviewed 25 July 2016

My bf & I enjoy Coyote Kitchen on a regular basis. We really enjoy the relaxed environment and outdoor seating options. I truly miss their tempeh/cheese/toast dish! But luckily their menu offers several yummy vegetarian options to choose from!

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The food was wonderful! Simply delicious. If you are in the area, you should definitely stop by there.

Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

We had a lunch in a simple, one room restaurant on our way to mountains. We ordered a salsa sampler which was a great way to pick your salsa that comes with your lunch. I ordered Isabella burrito, my wife had a small Phoenix bowl (blackened chicken). Both entrees were very flavorful and tasty, plenty to eat. We had 2 local beers (NC) and purchased a small art on the way out. Service was very friendly and helpful. There was a good number of vegetarian choices on the menu as well.

1  Thank jakeman35
Reviewed 23 July 2016 via mobile

Family of 4 (15 and 12yr) on vacation. Pretty small place and it was packed. Service was good. Food was tasty. Prices are average for Boone. $10-$15 range. Great prices on beer, both micro brewed and national brands. Overall a nice meal out.

1  Thank N_J_M_67
Reviewed 20 July 2016 via mobile

What an awesome experience and such excellent offerings. My wife and I along with our two boys thoroughly enjoyed the food at the Coyote Kitchen. We would recommend it anyone. Their selection of homemade salsas are top notch. The shrimp tacos and Marley burrito were incredible.