“Trying something new”

Ranked #11 of 157 Restaurants in Boone
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Description: South West Caribbean Soul Food. Specializing in Gluten Free dining. Small locally owned and operated restaurant, with a focus on food and service. Outdoor dining, and catering available. Large selection of NC beers available.
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

Well this eclectic place was really unprofessional by that I mean I was expected to know what a bowl was or what a meal was I still don't get it. The food was decent but not filling. I just wished if was worth the money

Reviewed 9 April 2018

This restaurant was recommended to us by a local. The menu had a Mexican/Caribbean flavor to it. My son and I both had burritos. I had the Domingo. The rosemary chicken was delicious. The coconut rice gave the burrito a different flavor. I asked for the chipotle cream cheese on the side. It was very good. I do recommend the food. However, $11 for a burrito is pretty pricey. I have had better burritos that were less expensive.

Reviewed 9 April 2018 via mobile

Our family really enjoyed the Coyote Kitchen. We had the nachos for an appetizer and my husband and I both had different bowls. The chipotle cream cheese that topped our bowls was very good. Everything was delicious. My son had the kids quesadilla which is free with a paying adult meal, which I thought was nice.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

Server was amazing. Nothing fancy, but food was fresh and they had a ton of GF options. Their sangria was very good. We all had a different boat and portions were perfect. Only wish was that they offered a non-flavored rice option for those that don't like coconut.

Reviewed 8 April 2018

I ate here with my wife and 2 small kids. The atmosphere was good, but I was amazed by how delicious the food was.