“Beautiful lush landscaping”

Magic Mountain Mini Golf and Arcade
Ranked #6 of 21 things to do in Boone
Reviewed 17 June 2017

This course is terraced up the side of a mountain. You work your way up 9 holes, then back down 9 holes. The landscaping and views alone are worth playing here. I agree with the other review(s) that suggest carrying extra balls, because if one leaves the course it will roll forever. We lost several. A few of the holes are quite challenging. Magic Mountain is adjacent to and behind Sunrise Grill. We ate breakfast then played a round of mini golf. Next time we may play golf then eat lunch there.

1  Thank NC_Cognito
"fun"
in 29 reviews
"blast"

Reviewed 6 June 2017

i hope they use the $40 i spent to refurbish! its the only mini golf course in the area, but in serious need of repairs!

Reviewed 10 May 2017

Went one time , have to say I wouldn't go back, very boring , not that fun , my daughter asked to leave about 10 mins of playing.

Reviewed 21 March 2017 via mobile

We just love this course. It's very hard at times. I would put an extra ball in your pocket because someone in your party will loose their ball. It could go anywhere. Back down the mountain or into the woods. If you visit Boone, visit MM!

See more reviews
Reviewed 5 February 2017

I love this place, located right off hwy 105. Mininature golf. The course is old, but fun and you get a great working out walking up that hill. I went there last fall and even enjoyed eating some rather sweet and ripe apples that came from the trees the course is under. LOL. Not a bad way to spend your evenings. I think they may only be open durning warmner months. Worth checking out, fun for kids from ages 0-99 and up.