Sleep Inn Boone
LaQuinta Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$94
Holiday Inn Express Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$71
Quality Inn & Suites University(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$62
QualityInn
Comfort Suites(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$76
Country Inn
Hampton Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$101
Hampton.com
US$65
Fairfield Inn & Suites Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$84
Fairfield Inn
Courtyard Boone(Boone)(Great Value!)
US$179
All reviewsla quinta next doorfront deskroom was cleanwafflesoutdoor poolchoice hotelswould stay here againparking lotnice stayfridge and microwaveworked finehousekeeping staffwalk in showerwaffle makerfree breakfastspent two nightsvisiting boone
Reviewed 30 October 2017

Very good hotel for the money. The room was clean, beds very comfortable and hotel conveniently located near shopping, restaurants, entertainment. The only drawback was the breakfast. Compared to other hotels in the same chain the breakfast was totally lacking. I have stayed at this property in the past and the breakfast was good and filling but lacked some of the normal fare on this trip.

Room Tip: Room on south side are quieter and have a better view in my opinion.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Selina P, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 31 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for choosing Sleep Inn as your destination in Boone and thank you for leaving your feedback. I am so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us but do apologize that our breakfast was not to your satisfaction. We are in the process of planning to expand our breakfast selections and hope you can visit us once these are complete!

Reviewed 3 October 2017

I really like Sleep inns. Rooms always clean with nice amenities. Refrig, Microwave, Coffee,hairdryer,The staff bends over to make sure you are comfortable. The beading is very comfortable as we. Really nice place to stay

Room Tip: We like a king size bed.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for putting your trust into Sleep Inn of Boone. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great stay with us and do look forward to your next stay!

Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a very good hotel for the value with quiet rooms and comfortable beds. The room and premises were very clean and modern. The decor lets you feel relaxed with it's serene black and white photo's of nature above the beds and earth-tone colored walls and bedding. The spotless, tiled bathroom with it's sparkling, large top-quality walk-in shower shell with curved glass door and refreshing pulsating shower head was very nice. Internet reception was excellent through-out the room. One drawback was the television/cable lack of access to a channel selection guide. The ice machine on first and third floor only along with snack machines worked fine. The breakfast was acceptable with the standard fare of cereals, hot-cakes and waffles, scrambled eggs and bacon, toast or english muffins, yogurt, small blueberry muffins, decent coffee, etc. Luggage dollies being available helped move our luggage to the room, and the computer with internet in the lobby on the first floor is definitely a plus. Overall, I would definitely stay here in the future.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank hburcham
Brittany-SI-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am absolutely thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay with us and I look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed 13 September 2017

The hotel was lovely, but I want to focus on Rodney the desk clerk on eve 9/8/17. We were escaping HUR IRMA. Our friends from FL were a day behind us & could not find a hotel. I was having difficulty with booking on line & sought Rodney's help. Suffice to say things were crazy at this hotel too, but he took the time to help me book a hotel for my friends (the last room anywhere near Nashville). He easily could have dismissed me due to how busy he was. Employee of the year in my book

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Brittany-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your response! I am thrilled to hear that you had such a great stay with us and how wonderful Rodney was during such a hard time for you! I will be sure to pass along your sweet comments to him and I know he'll be just as excited to hear them. Thank you again and I look forward to your next visit to Boone.

Reviewed 11 September 2017 via mobile

We absolutely loved it here! The staff you know by name and they were so helpful with maps, directions, local discounts, kid friendly, so helpful! The king bedroom was perfect for us with the pull out for the kids. It was plenty big even with the extra bed pulled out! It was very clean and everything you could need was right there - fridge, microwave, fruit baskets, free cookies for the kids, well kept pool outdoors and use of the indoor pool right across the sidewalk! Within minutes of all the big attractions, parks, mountain views, shops and restaurants. We so enjoyed our stay here and even ended up getting a cheaper rate than we were quoted when we reserved, so we were pleasantly surprised.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Brittany-AGM, Manager at Sleep Inn Boone, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2017

Dear guest,

Thank you so much for your wonderful review. I am so happy to hear that you had such a great time during your stay and do hope to see you again soon!