“A breakfast restaurant”

Ranked #14 of 157 Restaurants in Boone
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 31 March 2018

This is a breakfast restaurant that is realy good. Good food and service. The florescent lighting is bad as I felt I was eating in a warehouse.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

If you time you arrival between peak times it is great. The meal was wonderful. I had the Traditional Eggs Benedict. Very Good. Hash Browns were exactly the way I like them, crispy.

Reviewed 1 March 2018

My husband I stopped here for breakfast based on reviews and we were not disappointed. We stopped by on a Sunday and were worried we would have a long wait, but we only had to wait 5 minutes. This is due to how attentive the servers are and how quickly the food is prepared and delivered even though every table was full. Everything we ordered was perfectly prepared and hot. They timed everything to be ready at the same time! I would highly recommend Sunrise Grill as a stop if you are in the Boone area.

Reviewed 22 January 2018 via mobile

My wife and I were in Boone this past weekend staying in a cabin with friends. We have tried several times to eat at the Sunrise Grill but always had a long wait time. We got up early Sunday and we knew where we was going to eat.
We got there about 9 am and there was a 15-20 minute wait at that point. We sat at our table and ordered our food pretty fast. I ordered The Broagie and my wife got a omelette with fresh made bread. This was the first breakfast sandwich I have ever had in a hoagie bun. I now have me a sandwich to make when we go camping. It was awesome and my wife loved her meal. We both ate for under $20 which is pretty hard these days.
There is a few things I would change though. There needs to be a hostess in the waiting/coffee bar area. That would cut down on so many people going back and forth though the entrance door to restaurant. The waiting room is huge and if possible making part of it the restaurant with seats.
I am glad we finally got in and we enjoyed our meal. We would recommend it to anyone but early bird gets the worm as they say or you will be waiting in line.

Reviewed 6 January 2018 via mobile

If there's a wait when you get there, WAIT!!! We enjoyed the best homemade gravy, huge portions, homemade hash in an omelette (yum yum yum), and attentive service despite the high volume of patrons. Our server had a wonderful personality, knew the menu, the area, and made sure we were well taken care of.
I've been to so many places in NC for breakfast and this one, by far, is the best all around!
Thank you Sunrise Grill from helping us ring in the new year in a fabulous way!