“Wow. ”
Review of Kindly Kitchen

Kindly Kitchen
Ranked #55 of 157 Restaurants in Boone
Price range: US$9 - US$12
Description: Build your own bowl, choosing from freshly made local ingredients. Daily infused water options and smoothie options. Plant based and gluten free
Reviewed 16 October 2017 via mobile

We ate lunch here, having heard it was good. It's not good, it's fabulous. You know when the college kids sitting next to you say "these parsnips are amazing" that you have found vegetable nirvana. Every single thing is made in house, right down to the paprika. My kale, brown rice, curried squash, roasted turnips and parsnips, red pepper relish and sunnies bowl was astounding.

1  Thank janicewriting6

Reviewed 15 October 2017

This is like Chipotle ought to be. ;-) Real food, all O, V, tasty. Fill a big bowl for $10 and you're done. Plus a really good juice bar.

Another great sustaining find during our 3-week evac from Florida. Thank you Boone!

Reviewed 15 October 2017

The food was out of this world. Wonderful flavors. Excellently seasoned. Very filling. The staff was excellent. Very informative. Got the blackberry and lime infused water which was wonderful. Selection of veggies changes often. Only negative would be not handicap accessible. Super steep stairs when enter from road.

1  Thank kshows
Reviewed 16 August 2017

We found Kindly Kitchen on a recent Saturday visiting Boone. My niece recommended it. It is a really low-key find offering fresh and healthy real food. In essence, you construct a bowl of tasty healthy options by choosing a "base" and working your way through a menu board of ingredients that are in many cases unique but always healthy. Love this place and have recommended it several times!

2  Thank MLAM1972
Reviewed 11 July 2017

My husband and I love this place! It is our favorite restaurant in Boone, and now that we don't live in Boone, we have tried to find other places like it, but nothing comes close, so I say it is our favorite restaurant anywhere!

The food is amazing! They are so creative with their flavors, and I can honestly say I have never eaten anything there that I didn't like. Everything is fresh and flavorful, and I feel good about eating it. I love that it is delicious and healthy. I love that I don't have to worry about whether something will be made with non-vegan ingredients.

The owners are so nice and I love that the workers will tell you how everything is made. The portions are very generous. Even my friends and family who are not vegan/vegetarian enjoy eating at Kindly, because everything is just so good!

We always make a stop at Kindly Kitchen when we are in Boone! The restaurant is a little hard to find, but it is inside the Neighborhood Yoga studio on the second floor on King Street. It's worth looking for!

1  Thank Greta K