“A change of pace from tacos”

Quixote Fine Cuisine
Ranked #14 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Price range: US$8 - US$18
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Come Experience Brevard's Premier Fine Dinning Restaurant; You Will Enjoy Our Fresh Ingredients And Elegant Atmosphere.
Reviewed 7 September 2014

Authentic Mexican food--a refreshing change from tacos and nachos and enchiladas. Nice refreshing beverages, and the flan is the best I have ever had.

Reviewed 7 September 2014

We've eaten here many times since they opened and it has become our "go to" restaurant for Mexican food. One favorite is the Pollo con Manzana y Nuez (Chicken in a creamy nut sauce with apples). Soul-satisfying! We also love any of burritos--especially the bean and cheese. The beans taste just like the ones I used to eat when I visited Mexico many years ago. The flautitas are wonderful as well. I am a huge fan of their carrot soup (or any of their house made soups, actually). Service is always terrific (attentive and accomodating).

Reviewed 31 August 2014

Wish we had picked up McDonalds and saved time and money. Guacamole was about 40% onion 40% tomato and 20% avocado. Enchilada very bland. My husbands meal was runny and overall blah. Kids meals with French fries were the only reframing factor. Oh, no soap in women's bathroom! Big red flag for me!

Reviewed 15 August 2014

For a small town, there are quite a few Mexican restaurants here. This one is a mile or so outside the center of town. Relatively small place. Food was good. The folks in our party all enjoyed their meals. I had a red snapper which was tasty. My wife had enchiladas suizas. Sauces were not overly spicy but food tasted authentic. Wait staff was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed 5 August 2014

The logic of naming a Mexican restaurant "Quixote" escapes me. The name aside, Quixote has excellent food, very reasonable prices and a nice atmosphere. While I'm not a fan of cilantro, their cilantro soup is outstanding; soup offerings vary each day, so it may not be available. Their pork in a cream sauce is outstanding. One lunch helping will nearly feed two adults. It's hard to say that any meal in any Mexican restaurant is one of the best meals you've ever had (like gourmet German cooking), but Quixote is a pleasure to visit. I recommend it to all visitors to the Brevard area.