“All our friends agree this is Best Ever Pad Thai”
Review of Pad Thai

Pad Thai
Ranked #31 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Reviewed 3 August 2016

Hubby eats there every other day - says it reminds him of Thailand. I order the #13 (?pineapple fried rice) mild/medium - I don't do "hot" and mild/medium is about all I can take. BUT mild is too mild - doesn't have the flavor & medium for me is too hot. Ginger Lemonade is awesome - wish they served it by the pitcher. Good quality, fresh vegetables, everything freshly cooked while you wait.

2  Thank DahliaEnabler

Reviewed 1 July 2016

I was skeptical about this place at first because I remember back in the day when it was a hot dog place and let me tell you...those were not the days. Pad Thai is without a doubt the best Thai food I have ever had. The food is wonderful and they have a gorgeous little patio and garden out back. Definitely worth a try!

1  Thank NoQuarter024
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Love this little hole in the wall. No ambience and no A/C - just fans. You can always take out but I usually eat in. Portions are large but it seems not as large as they used to be. More than enough to eat though and I always have to have a take home box. I go here as often as I can.
I always order #13 but what I see others order looks delicious also. Give it a try.

1  Thank 19LINDA43
Reviewed 28 June 2016

Been going there for years and have never been disappointed. I would recommend anything on the menu. They have take out but we always eat there. Good service and the food is delicious.

Reviewed 24 March 2016

I have had some good thai food in bigger cities, but was a little nervous about coming here. I was wonderfully surprised. The taste is spot on, and they are incredibly consistent each time I go. They are nice enough to ask you how "HOT" you would like your food as well. Definitely check out if you're in Brevard!

2  Thank Jeff T