“Great Thai Food”
Review of Pad Thai

Pad Thai
Ranked #31 of 69 Restaurants in Brevard
Reviewed 12 April 2017

Each person in our group preferred a different level of "heat" (spice), and this restaurant offers five levels. So we all got a dish that we loved!

1  Thank O-Joy_O-Joy

Reviewed 20 December 2016

Wanted to try this out, so got some food to go once and ate in once. Very small portions. A bit pricey for the area. Food was good. Service was short and to the point.

Reviewed 21 October 2016

I stopped here on a whim while heading out of town and got their basic Pad Thai to go. Inside it was rundown and felt dirty. I walked into the deserted dining area to await my food and found an employee sleeping, her head down on one of the tables. Very unprofessional, and one can only hope that the table was cleaned before customers used it. The cashier was polite and the food arrived quickly. I ordered mine medium heat with beef. It was bland and the meat was dried out pieces that looked like leftover slices of roast beef brought in from some unfortunate nearby buffet. Plopped on top was a tired little piece of yellow-green citrus that might have been a lemon, but could have been a lime. After satisfying my initial hunger, the rest went into the garbage. I like to see small businesses like this succeed, and would prefer to write a positive review, but I found everything about this place disappointing, except for the friendly cashier/hostess.

Reviewed 14 September 2016

Saw this place on tripadviser and sooo glad we did.... From the outside it looks like a dump, inside and patio area not much better ,,,, that said, the Food is great, We had a bunch of dishes and soup for 2,,, eyes bigger than stomach but was happy we did later on that night and to be honest the next day .... was really very good .... Don't let the looks fool you ,,,, we like joints like this ,,,,, good prices and Great Food... that's what counts in my book.... Good job.

2  Thank Jack87DR
Reviewed 20 August 2016

The Pad Thai was good enough but no beer, wine or sake. If you go, eat outside the interior is pretty worn and makes you wonder about the kitchen. I've eaten in some great Thai and Vietnamese and sorry but this doesn't cut the soy sauce. That said, the service was great and the price excellent.

1  Thank Al H